Official Haro Thread

PB Forum :: Post Your Ride
Official Haro Thread
Previous Page |
Author Message
Posted: Feb 1, 2008 at 10:49 Quote
post um up tup
1679180

1679180


Posted: Feb 20, 2008 at 16:53 Quote
My 04 Escape 8.2
1565385

1565385

Specs...
RF Ride Dh cranks
RF Diabolous seatpost
RF lock-on grips
Bombshell Fatdaddy rims with switch hit front hub
07 Fox Van RLC fork
Kenda Nevegal 2.5 front, 2.35 rear
Maxxis Dh tubes

05 V4
1769831

1769831

Stock..

Posted: Feb 20, 2008 at 16:54 Quote
Pitcrew wrote:
My 04 Escape 8.2
1565385

1565385

Specs...
RF Ride Dh cranks
RF Diabolous seatpost
RF lock-on grips
Bombshell Fatdaddy rims with switch hit front hub
07 Fox Van RLC fork
Kenda Nevegal 2.5 front, 2.35 rear
Maxxis Dh tubes

05 V4
1769831

1769831

Stock..
i like the 8.2 best. sweet parts.

Posted: Feb 20, 2008 at 17:03 Quote
My 07 HAro Forum Pro.
1713152

1713152

Thanks for starting this thread everyother company has a dedicated thread and now haro does. Yeah!

Posted: Feb 20, 2008 at 17:05 Quote
I like yours to. Im liking the black with the yellow maxxis logos and white/red double tracks offsetting it. Thinking about getting a RF stem and bars and 5050xx almost like yours to.

Posted: Feb 20, 2008 at 17:08 Quote
BTW it would be good if we could keep big quote to the minimun then we don't have 10 pages with comments like :nice bike: takeing uo alot of space.

Posted: Feb 20, 2008 at 17:09 Quote
yea, sounds like a plan. so far, 3 people have haro's

Posted: Feb 20, 2008 at 17:10 Quote
-jumpstyle- wrote:
yea, sounds like a plan. so far, 3 people have haro's

and we already have a huge quote. Rolleyes

Posted: Feb 20, 2008 at 17:11 Quote
BMX8000 wrote:
-jumpstyle- wrote:
yea, sounds like a plan. so far, 3 people have haro's

and we already have a huge quote. Rolleyes
oh my gosh

Posted: Feb 20, 2008 at 17:12 Quote
nice bmxs, more than 3 have haroslol

Posted: Feb 20, 2008 at 17:13 Quote
Pitcrew wrote:
nice bmxs, more than 3 have haroslol
4 Eek

Posted: Feb 20, 2008 at 17:14 Quote
There BMX's have come along way over the years.Big Grin

Posted: Feb 20, 2008 at 17:15 Quote
yea, they have. they are great bikes for the money. i like the haro thread 8 (200Cool

Posted: Feb 20, 2008 at 17:18 Quote
If only they had the magnum still. Id buy it now, or even a werx7 this year.Frown 06 was the best year they made fr bikes. The threads this year on the other hand are nice. E13 dropouts, gotta be strong.

Previous Page |

 
Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.013784
Mobile Version of Website