Official Haro Thread

PB Forum :: Post Your Ride
Official Haro Thread
Author Message
Posted: Dec 1, 2010 at 22:27 Quote
you should check out the I2I length of the shock (measure from the middle of one bolt to the middle of the other) and than get a shock with the same I2I, the hardware is the same Smile

Posted: Mar 13, 2011 at 19:55 Quote
Any reviews on the haro steel reserve 1.1?

Posted: Mar 14, 2011 at 7:01 Quote
hanley wrote:
Any reviews on the haro steel reserve 1.1?

Brother got a thread 1

Posted: Apr 19, 2011 at 8:37 Quote
My built up x6. Swinger air in the rear, Bomber 55 up front... fun ride.


Posted: May 6, 2011 at 2:42 Quote
AmirB wrote:
coltybear15 wrote:
AmirB wrote:


they are ok, but they are nothing like the X7. the X7 actually feels like a freeride/DH bike that can climb, the X6 feels kinda like its made only for kids or poeple who just got in the sport
i was lookin for a light smaller travel for dj street small fr/dh

i ride some street with my X7, i can bunny hop up 3 stairs and 180 it off a ramp, its just skills actually.. if your looking for something for street and DJ and some DH than get a hardtail with gears
do you have a pic of your x7?

Posted: May 6, 2011 at 4:21 Quote
rafaelgarcia wrote:
do you have a pic of your x7?


Posted: May 8, 2011 at 7:20 Quote
AmirB wrote:
rafaelgarcia wrote:
do you have a pic of your x7?

thats a sick ride! nice! Smile thanks for the preview

Posted: Aug 1, 2011 at 18:58 Quote
any reviews for the 2011 124?

Posted: Aug 23, 2011 at 17:30 Quote
grafxnine wrote:
My Bike
Sick bike broDrool ! heres mine 2011 Haro 124
Big Grin

Posted: Aug 28, 2011 at 22:44 Quote
mostly up to date picture of my bike.

Posted: Aug 29, 2011 at 5:52 Quote
Nice bike man. I should probly get new pics too cause I changed a bunch of things like my grips and sprockets.

Posted: Sep 3, 2011 at 9:50 Quote
Hi, guys this is my first post and I need some help. I recently bought this bike a brand new 2010 Haro Thread 1.1 , but I didn't buy it from the store. I bought it from some guy that buys bikes at auctions and the bike was brand new. I've been riding it hard for the past 2 week and somehow I've stripped the left arm of my crank. Here's a link to the specs of my bike...


What kind of crank set could I order to replace the current 1 I have now and could I just order that left arm. Also if I wanted to upgraded to the smaller star and crankset how the bmx bikes have it how much would that cost about and would I have to change that star on my rear wheel? sorry for all the questions, but I'm new to all of this and I need help! thanks everyone...

Posted: Sep 5, 2011 at 18:56 Quote
paragone wrote:
Hi, guys this is my first post and I need some help. I recently bought this bike a brand new 2010 Haro Thread 1.1 , but I didn't buy it from the store. I bought it from some guy that buys bikes at auctions and the bike was brand new. I've been riding it hard for the past 2 week and somehow I've stripped the left arm of my crank. Here's a link to the specs of my bike...



What kind of crank set could I order to replace the current 1 I have now and could I just order that left arm. Also if I wanted to upgraded to the smaller star and crankset how the bmx bikes have it how much would that cost about and would I have to change that star on my rear wheel? sorry for all the questions, but I'm new to all of this and I need help! thanks everyone...
hey bro. If u wanted to get a bmx crankset and the smaller front sprocket you would probably want to make the back sprocket smaller just to keep a good ratio. On my bike I just got new sprockets and a back rim because mine was bent and it cost me about $146.(I'm running a 22:9 ratio) A good crankset could go from $30 to the ridiculus price of $1200 for a NOS Shimano DX Red crankset. Also I dont think you could buy just the one crank arm unless you found one in the buy/sell or somewhere else. Hope I helped you out a bit!
Cheers!

Posted: Sep 5, 2011 at 19:46 Quote
Scarkeeper16 wrote:
paragone wrote:
Hi, guys this is my first post and I need some help. I recently bought this bike a brand new 2010 Haro Thread 1.1 , but I didn't buy it from the store. I bought it from some guy that buys bikes at auctions and the bike was brand new. I've been riding it hard for the past 2 week and somehow I've stripped the left arm of my crank. Here's a link to the specs of my bike...



What kind of crank set could I order to replace the current 1 I have now and could I just order that left arm. Also if I wanted to upgraded to the smaller star and crankset how the bmx bikes have it how much would that cost about and would I have to change that star on my rear wheel? sorry for all the questions, but I'm new to all of this and I need help! thanks everyone...
hey bro. If u wanted to get a bmx crankset and the smaller front sprocket you would probably want to make the back sprocket smaller just to keep a good ratio. On my bike I just got new sprockets and a back rim because mine was bent and it cost me about $146.(I'm running a 22:9 ratio) A good crankset could go from $30 to the ridiculus price of $1200 for a NOS Shimano DX Red crankset. Also I dont think you could buy just the one crank arm unless you found one in the buy/sell or somewhere else. Hope I helped you out a bit!
Cheers!

But I'm not sure which crankset I could get that would fit my bike? My friend said I could get the a 24 sprocket and a 12 for the rear wheel he said that's the standard, but I'm not sure which 1 I need and which bottom bracket. Also has this happened to anyone else with a Haro 2010 Thread 1.1? any issues with the cranks?


 
Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.014538
Mobile Version of Website