Post the actual weight of your bike!
Posted: Nov 19, 2008 at 7:25 Quote
and ill be the bigger man and keep it at this

im not gonna get my ass banned for some snowbike riding little chump eh

Posted: Nov 19, 2008 at 7:26 Quote
lauwe-pokoe wrote:

little chump? i am probably twice your size. and just like i said, that picture of your mob is not your mob. that picture belongs to another person who lives in a different country.

Posted: Nov 19, 2008 at 7:28 Quote
[Quote="merkel"][Quote="lauwe-pokoe"]
merkel wrote:
a bike like yours? hmmm, i have two bikes that both are better than yours, because your "mob" is actually not yours. it belongs to another kid, and you just took his picture.

it's from remmiedirt's album.

ignorence is bless; can you try to explain then why that album says 'marks bike" and not something like "teh bike 'or 'my bike ' or w/e? and why should there be another album called 'bas' bike" eh?

Posted: Nov 19, 2008 at 7:29 Quote
lauwe-pokoe wrote:

So basicly you just got busted and cant even man up and admit that you made your bike up and stole a picture. You should just leave this site.

Posted: Nov 19, 2008 at 7:29 Quote
merkel wrote:
lauwe-pokoe wrote:

little chump? i am probably twice your size. and just like i said, that picture of your mob is not your mob. that picture belongs to another person who lives in a different country.

*looks at friends list....all dutchies, including remmiedirt....

Posted: Nov 19, 2008 at 7:30 Quote
you said you were done. but you are apparently not. that is not your bike, you took the picture from another person, who actually lives in a different country, which doesn't help your case. the pictures in your profile consist of a very shitty bike.

Posted: Nov 19, 2008 at 7:30 Quote
webber123 wrote:
lauwe-pokoe wrote:

So basicly you just got busted and cant even man up and admit that you made your bike up and stole a picture. You should just leave this site.

nope, so basically i didnt want to get involved in some flaming war with some kids wich ll get me a warningSmile

Posted: Nov 19, 2008 at 7:32 Quote
lauwe-pokoe wrote:
webber123 wrote:
lauwe-pokoe wrote:

nope, so basically i didnt want to get involved in some flaming war with some kids wich ll get me a warningSmile

I think you will find that you are younger then the both of us, therefore making you the "kid" and not us. Get your facts right, stop lieing, and leave this site.

lauwe-pokoe wrote:
webber123 wrote:
lauwe-pokoe wrote:

wait, why am i even arguing with you? even if that bike is yours, its a peice of shit! you ruined it trying to make it light. the thing is ugly as hell and has shit components! f*ck you buddy, and im done. and unlike you, im actually going to leave now instead of saying "ohhh im gonna be the bigger man" and then continue bitching. f*ck you and peace.

merkel wrote:
you said you were done. but you are apparently not. that is not your bike, you took the picture from another person, who actually lives in a different country, which doesn't help your case. the pictures in your profile consist of a very shitty bike.

sayyyyy what? look at the frame, fork, bars,cranks etc. ...all the same just not painted yet

lauwe-pokoe wrote:
webber123 wrote:
lauwe-pokoe wrote:

Just Get Out.

Posted: Nov 19, 2008 at 7:36 Quote
merkel wrote:
lauwe-pokoe wrote:
webber123 wrote:

its a peice of shit!

it light.

ugly f*ck you buddy,

and unlike you, im actually going to leave now instead of saying "ohhh im gonna be the bigger man" and then continue bitching. f*ck you and peace.

brilliant post, now go eat your mommies little potatoes and greens or w/e its called in english eh.

Posted: Nov 19, 2008 at 7:36 Quote
lauwe-pokoe wrote:
webber123 wrote:
merkel wrote:
photo

That is slick, wouldnt mine a transition frame.

niceee but get a white handlebar
no way
neway heres a spec list
Frame: DMR Transition seat tube lowered
Fork: 09 pike 454 w/maxle lite
Headset: Fly Bmx
Bar: answer pro-taper
Stem: truvativ (thomson)
Grips: shadow conspiracy
Barends: plastic
Cranks: wethepeople royals ti axle, ti chainring bolt (ti flush bolts)
Chainring: odyssey mds 25t
Pedals: Outland slim sealed (odyssey pcs)
Chain: khe 1/2 halflink
Seat: shadow conspiracy slim (some slim pivotal)
Post: dmr cut as short as fedreal slammed pivi(federal pivotal)
Brake: shimano xt v-brake, a-bike co linear, xtr leaver

Rearwheel:
Rim: dmr dv (atomlab pimplite)
Hub: hope pro 2 ss
Spokes: sappin
Tyre: dmr moto rt (khe mac park)
Tube:20"stretched

Frontwheel:
Rim: dmr dv (atomlab pimplite)
Hub: hope pro 2 20mm
Spokes: sappin
Tyre: folding table top (khe mac dirt)
Tube: 20" stretched
stuff in brackets are on the wish list

Posted: Nov 19, 2008 at 7:37 Quote
[Quote="swifty17uk"][Quote="lauwe-pokoe"]
webber123 wrote:

Spokes: sapim-fixed

and get a decent stem.

Posted: Nov 19, 2008 at 7:49 Quote
it's lauwe-pokoes bike.
i know him and remmiedirt.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.012126
Mobile Version of Website