I want to know the most expensive bike part that you have ever "totaled"

PB Forum :: Bikes, Parts, and Gear
I want to know the most expensive bike part that you have ever "totaled"
  • Previous Page
Posted: Feb 1, 2008 at 18:12 Quote
mines a 888 rt but i want to know yours!!!! show pics if you got um. mines in my album

Posted: Feb 1, 2008 at 18:14 Quote
blu ut all my baring on my sunday and snapped the head tube off ill try to get some pics

Posted: Feb 1, 2008 at 18:15 Quote
damn how did you do that!???

O+
Posted: Feb 1, 2008 at 18:16 Quote
Me, I guess it was my Fox 40. I just got a Boxxer Team from Beyond Bikes for $679 so its a big difference in price when compared to the 40.

ive busted a manitou splice,not totaled.ive bent discs,ive bent handles,warped rims like crazy,f*cked up my front hayes sole like 3 times so i justy took it off

idk, but my friend busted his hub in the middle of a poker run and its was all grindy Razz it would like skip trying to get up climbs Razz

Posted: Feb 1, 2008 at 18:18 Quote
uh hum...(quietly) hopping on someones car, and another just happen to be hitting the corner where I was to make my exit... poor frontend... that was a long shamefull walk to the car...

Posted: Feb 1, 2008 at 18:18 Quote
jamisbowtech wrote:
damn how did you do that!???
i thought i was sam hill hahahahah no but really i hit a 31ft drop and over shot the lading a little and just f*cked my self it was horrible but i only got the wind knocked out of me and a mild concussion hence the stem hitting me in the head probely should have worn a helmet wont make that mistake again luckly i came out of it without being seriously injured

Posted: Feb 1, 2008 at 18:20 Quote
31 feet holy shit bro. with no helmet!!!????

Posted: Feb 1, 2008 at 18:21 Quote
jamisbowtech wrote:
haha i know i am a retard i can take some pic's of the drop ill post um in the spring becaue it is not exactly accesable with the 3ft of snow we have

Posted: Feb 1, 2008 at 18:25 Quote
dhrider1234567 wrote:
jamisbowtech wrote:
haha i know i am a retard i can take some pic's of the drop ill post um in the spring becaue it is not exactly accesable with the 3ft of snow we have
pissin mah pants That was funny! tup

Posted: Feb 1, 2008 at 18:27 Quote
twowheels4ever wrote:
dhrider1234567 wrote:
jamisbowtech wrote:
pissin mah pants That was funny! tup
i think some guy took a video on his phone of it ill see if i cn get it i havent seen it since te crash hahah damn i will most likly never do that again hahah

Posted: Feb 1, 2008 at 18:56 Quote
thats crazy stuff man. why werent you wearing a helmet!!!??? hahha

Posted: Feb 1, 2008 at 19:03 Quote
i broke a gran mal. i cased off a 17 foot drop and sheared off the headtube.

Posted: Feb 1, 2008 at 19:06 Quote
i killed a hayes HFX 9 and a trek 4900 Alpha but the trek doesn't count, it was a trek XC bike and a crappy one at that.

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.009652
Mobile Version of Website