I want to know the most expensive bike part that you have ever "totaled"

PB Forum :: Bikes, Parts, and Gear
I want to know the most expensive bike part that you have ever "totaled"
Posted: Feb 8, 2008 at 20:42 Quote
Maverick SC32. Bent uppers twice, both times doing things I shouldn't have done, and both times replaced under warranty by Maverick. Excellent customer service.

Posted: Feb 8, 2008 at 20:43 Quote
codyloveskona wrote:
rocker arm on a tazer, fox vanilla, my leg,two single track rims, and a seat post
if your counting body parts then throw in for me a, here goes, broken foot, two torn MCL's both in the left knee, sprained wrist, more twisted ankles than i can count, a few broken fingers and toes, a fair a mount of stiches, a torn labrum in my right shoulder (surgery and a sling for 2 1/2 months!), and the past 2 months on crutches with multiple doctors trying to find out what is wrong with my right knee. (one X-ray, one MRI, and one CAT scan later, still no clue....i'm pissed) oh, another broken foot and a sliped disk in my back too.

Posted: Feb 8, 2008 at 20:43 Quote
i wish my leg was under warrenty, cause it never got fixed right, stil hurts on drops

Posted: Feb 8, 2008 at 20:44 Quote
its called OHIP.

Posted: Feb 8, 2008 at 20:44 Quote
on my old bike ... i twisted the rebound knob ... and it came off, it ended up blowing my shock ... i was pissed

Posted: Feb 8, 2008 at 20:51 Quote
rush10 wrote:
the bell
lol mate.

Posted: Feb 8, 2008 at 22:02 Quote
if we're counting body parts, ive got 18 pieces of metal in my right leg. also broken my collar bones a lot, right wrist, left hand, left arm, right shoulder, and dislocated both of em too, broken tail bone, broken hip, and broke both my feet. thats all i can remember.

Posted: Feb 8, 2008 at 22:05 Quote
possibly my pancreas. Ripped many muscles landing on my head wrong, but ironically have not really broken much while biking.

Posted: Feb 8, 2008 at 22:05 Quote
ive got a sick nosebleed before ahahhaha

Posted: Feb 8, 2008 at 22:08 Quote
I got a bug in my mouth once, and Got stung by a bee while riding.... it Was horrible...lol

Posted: Feb 15, 2008 at 15:11 Quote
ive broken my right leg in three places, my left in 2, my arms in 3 2 left 1 right (the bone was stickin out on the right arm), broken all my fingers at least once excluding thumbs, messed up my face, and cracked open my head 2 times.

Posted: Feb 15, 2008 at 15:25 Quote
my friends mom was walkign and he he wawned and a hornet went in his mouht and it wouldnt come out so he had to chew it to make it stop

Posted: Feb 15, 2008 at 15:26 Quote
backflip101 wrote:
my friends mom was walkign and he he wawned and a hornet went in his mouht and it wouldnt come out so he had to chew it to make it stop
spelling, dude...

Posted: Feb 15, 2008 at 15:27 Quote
backflip101 wrote:
1. that was a bit off topic.
2. your friends mom is a he?

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.020503
Mobile Version of Website