Official Kelowna and Westbank Thread

PB Forum :: Canada - West
Official Kelowna and Westbank Thread
Posted: Sep 27, 2012 at 12:06 Quote
Sorry to post here but not sure how much attention the stolen forum gets. This trek was stolen around 11am September 27th from Kelowna Cycle The Hub on Sutherland. Anyone with any info please message me or call the shop at 250 762 2453. There is more info and photos of the bike in my profile, it was for sale. Thank you much. Also, don't hesitate to deliver a solid smack down..

Posted: Sep 27, 2012 at 12:15 Quote
ballz wrote:
Sorry to post here but not sure how much attention the stolen forum gets. This trek was stolen around 11am September 27th from Kelowna Cycle The Hub on Sutherland. Anyone with any info please message me or call the shop at 250 762 2453. There is more info and photos of the bike in my profile, it was for sale. Thank you much. Also, don't hesitate to deliver a solid smack down..

Keep looking in pawn shops. There's been a few found that way this summer, and I repo'd one from a guy who got it at a pawn shop in Kelowna. You should also fax/email info to other shops in the valley.

Posted: Sep 27, 2012 at 12:34 Quote
Cheers Johnny. Pretty sure I have everyone in the valley looking. Time to do rounds at the pawn shops.

Posted: Sep 27, 2012 at 16:16 Quote
hope you find it soon man, that sucks Facepalm

Posted: Sep 27, 2012 at 18:07 Quote
Believe it or not this thread still has lots of people subscribed I'm sure. I would have shared it using the MTBco facebook, but it looks like Andrew, or Becky beat me to it. Someone obviously knew what they were stealing because that's a sick bike. Sorry to hear that it got stolen I'll keep my eyes peeled.

Onto the postil thing. You have to remember that there's some really nice people who use that area (mountain bikers, quaders, 4 wheelers) and that there's some people who are absolute dicks. I've cleared some other hazards in the past that have been carelessly placed, or intentionally placed in an area where they wouldn't be seen till ridden. I hope your buddy is okay! Be careful up there though, because when mountain bikers aren't up there, others are.

Posted: Oct 2, 2012 at 15:56 Quote
Rode both Builders and 2.5 today. LOVE this weather, builders has a lot of fallen tree's due to wind as well.

Posted: Oct 6, 2012 at 16:12 Quote
i just spent 6 weeks living like a dirt bag riding the kelowna goods and going to school, best damn 6 weeks I've had in a very long time.

you have some super fine trails, what a mix. big kicker trails on Postill to tech xc at Crawford and mellow cruisers like kettle valley rail trail.

I rode at least 4 days a week (with a couple weekends in Revy) and rarely hit the same trail twice other than vapour which I had to hit many times!

can't wait till next fall so I can hit some of the other areas!

Posted: Oct 7, 2012 at 13:07 Quote
I'm looking to get a few Thanksgiving rides in this weekend if anyone has an open spot for some free riding. Message me if you can spot me transportation, I can provide some gas money.

Posted: Oct 12, 2012 at 13:27 Quote
MEGABUBBA to RSVP I finally know what I have been riding for all these years. good job and great work

Posted: Oct 12, 2012 at 19:14 Quote
Gillard Build day this sunday at 9am, we're working on kerplop.

Posted: Oct 20, 2012 at 12:50 Quote
Thinking of coming to Kelowna to ride the first weekend in November. Any speculation if there will be any decent trail conditions then?

Posted: Oct 20, 2012 at 16:20 Quote
should be good still but you never know, post up again closer to your arrival and we'll fill you in....

Posted: Oct 21, 2012 at 18:52 Quote
Sad thing happened in Pen Frown

http://www.castanet.net/edition/news-story-82169-21-.htm#82169

Posted: Oct 21, 2012 at 19:31 Quote
That is terrible and the second death on three blind mice this year

Posted: Oct 22, 2012 at 22:24 Quote
Hey guys, I'm from the north shore, and i'm up in kelowna for the week. I dont know any bikers here, but i brought my tr250 and want to get a few laps in this week! If anybody that knows the trails here wants to go for a ride that would be super rad! i have a shuttle so we can share trips!

if you're interested let me know in a message or you can text me 778eightsevenfive51oo!!!! stoked for some late season shredding!!

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.020828
Mobile Version of Website