Official Kelowna and Westbank Thread

PB Forum :: Canada - West
Official Kelowna and Westbank Thread
Posted: Jul 26, 2018 at 15:51 Quote
ridayobike wrote:
k-towntrailryder wrote:
shredb4dead wrote:
Don't let the pictures fool you.
City On The... is kinda cool but it's a long way up for a short run down. It's more of a switchback hiking trail down and you can't ride under the rock arch thing anyway unless you are only 5' tall. That said the other trails in the area are great fun. Take the ones before it down instead if you go all the way up there. No Left Turn... or Jabbarocky. They are better rides IMO. Even better go over to the Crawford area, do Vapour and others all the way down.

Not true

Nice, someone had to call b.s.

Very true, but only my opinion.
I rode there last fall. City... is ok but there’s better ride options in Rose Valley.
Same goes for this new Soupy Nuts trail in the Sovereign network. It’s very meh. If I never rode it again I wouldn’t miss it.

Posted: Jul 26, 2018 at 16:15 Quote
shredb4dead wrote:
ridayobike wrote:
k-towntrailryder wrote:

Not true

Nice, someone had to call b.s.

Very true, but only my opinion.
I rode there last fall. City... is ok but there’s better ride options in Rose Valley.
Same goes for this new Soupy Nuts trail in the Sovereign network. It’s very meh. If I never rode it again I wouldn’t miss it.

It's got really great insta story value. You are not the first or only person to mention it in the context of tourism advertising / influencer status.

Posted: Jul 26, 2018 at 16:46 Quote
There is no one else I have talked to this year that shares your opinion of Soupy Nutz.... Bro's love it, the trail is sweet... I had an amazing ride blasting it... No one knows what you are talking about man... But for sure, entitled to your opinions.

Posted: Jul 26, 2018 at 17:48 Quote
Buts to Us it's ok bro, we know you are obviously trolling, we know everyone loves those trails.

Posted: Jul 26, 2018 at 18:20 Quote
More for you and all the bro's then. I will continue to ride other trails in both areas of higher caliber.

Posted: Jul 26, 2018 at 18:38 Quote
shredb4dead wrote:
More for you and all the bro's then. I will continue to ride other trails in both areas of higher caliber.

Shred on bro, all the power to ya...

Putting bogus negative review on Trailforks as well... Too far?

Posted: Jul 26, 2018 at 19:07 Quote
ridayobike wrote:
shredb4dead wrote:

Shred on bro, all the power to ya...

Putting bogus negative review on Trailforks as well... Too far?

Review of Soupy Nutz?
It's been up for a while, all truth. Ride it again and take mental notes. Other than the fall line-ish middle section which is pretty good it's not a great trail overall. I'm pretty much fed up with every snowflake mountain biker saying "It's really good" about every trail built just because it's new. Look within you MTB soul, you know I'm right about this one.
This is also a trail in Vernon so probably the wrong thread for further discussion.

Posted: Jul 26, 2018 at 19:08 Quote
ridayobike wrote:
There is no one else I have talked to this year that shares your opinion ... But for sure, entitled to your opinions.

Ya, but your a bitter, shut in, recluse. Yelling at kids to get off your lawn doesn't count as socialization.

Photogenicity and over all ride quality are separate issues. The trails showcased in the Vernon segment where hardly representative of the majority of trails in the area either. Doesn't make them any less rad on their own.. it's just marketing bros.

You park the mustang out front, she sells a few focuses.

Posted: Jul 26, 2018 at 19:16 Quote
Why do I always take the bait ? How I have I not learned by now.

Stay shreddy everyone

O+
Posted: Aug 2, 2018 at 9:03 Quote
Hiya, I am looking for riding friends. I live in Salmon Arm and have some holidays this August . Anyone want to join me for an adventure? Locally or travel...

Posted: Aug 11, 2018 at 17:18 Quote
Just wanted to say that big whites new flow trail is pretty good. Just incase anyone was wondering and wants to hit it up before park season ends. It's packed full of big berms and jumps and will leave you smiling.

Posted: Aug 11, 2018 at 18:01 Quote
soulless wrote:
Just wanted to say that big whites new flow trail is pretty good. Just incase anyone was wondering and wants to hit it up before park season ends. It's packed full of big berms and jumps and will leave you smiling.

That was a Soulless comment bro.

Posted: Aug 30, 2018 at 16:29 Quote
Headed to Silverstar tomorrow. I have a two for one DH park pass coupon. Anyone want in?

O+
Posted: Aug 30, 2018 at 22:52 Quote
photo

Anyone remember this thing?

O+
Posted: Aug 31, 2018 at 10:41 Quote
DylanDaSilva wrote:
photo

Anyone remember this thing?

Looks big

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.037062
Mobile Version of Website