Official Kelowna and Westbank Thread

PB Forum :: Canada - West
Official Kelowna and Westbank Thread
Posted: Aug 11, 2019 at 17:59 Quote
That shouldn’t have stopped you, I can only imagine what you had lined up.

Posted: Aug 11, 2019 at 19:34 Quote
Big white is not the greatest I agree, it needs some work. Going to be a while before it's worthy of riding there again. Hence why I come to SS.

Posted: Aug 11, 2019 at 19:38 Quote
I’m just passing on what I heard. I heard the easy Trail is called the jolly green jizzface and the other trail which is a triple black is called the jolly black jizzface. Pretty original stuff and you can tell by the names they know it sucks balls.

Posted: Aug 11, 2019 at 19:49 Quote
Weirdly enough I have no complaints about Sivler Star this year. Every weekend they got something going on, the Friday night races, the bottom of pipe dream is well done...

Silver star this year is like mashed potatoes with Himalayan pink sea salt.

Posted: Aug 11, 2019 at 20:26 Quote
vernonjeff wrote:
Weirdly enough I have no complaints about Sivler Star this year. Every weekend they got something going on, the Friday night races, the bottom of pipe dream is well done...

Silver star this year is like mashed potatoes with Himalayan pink sea salt.

Good way to describe it lol.

Posted: Aug 11, 2019 at 21:27 Quote
The bottom of pipe dream is well done...

The bottom of Pipe Dream is very good right now. Hit it up twice this morning before the rains rolled in.
Only criticism I have is the right hand hip towards the end of the trail. It was made waaaaaay bigger than it used to be. Great for progression if you want to hit something that big and don't have to worry about getting hurt/missing work.
It's fine as is but something smaller and still interesting on the right hand side of the trail would have been good as well. Option A to go big and option B easier but still fun. Right now it's hit the very big hip or just ride by on the right ending the fun of the trail right there. 2 cents

Posted: Aug 12, 2019 at 8:39 Quote
[Quote="shredb4dead"]The bottom of pipe dream is well done...

The bottom of Pipe Dream is very good right now. Hit it up twice this morning before the rains rolled in.
Only criticism I have is the right hand hip towards the end of the trail. It was made waaaaaay bigger than it used to be. Great for progression if you want to hit something that big and don't have to worry about getting hurt/missing work.
It's fine as is but something smaller and still interesting on the right hand side of the trail would have been good as well. Option A to go big and option B easier but still fun. Right now it's hit the very big hip or just ride by on the right ending the fun of the trail right there. 2 cents [/Quoted]

Option A) : Maybe you need to just man the f@#_ up.

Option B) : XB holds your purse, and you hit it...

Option C) : You hold XB's beer and he hits it, that usually goes over well.

Posted: Aug 12, 2019 at 8:42 Quote
How are you going to hold my purse from the parking lot? Stick to the grill and noodle salad XB. You’ve got that dialled in right now. Great stuff.

All I’m saying is a Crankworks flip-a-roo jump near the end of the trail feels out of place compared to the rest of the trail.

Posted: Aug 12, 2019 at 9:31 Quote
shredb4dead wrote:
How are you going to hold my purse from the parking lot? Stick to the grill and noodle salad XB. You’ve got that dialled in right now. Great stuff.

All I’m saying is a Crankworks flip-a-roo jump near the end of the trail feels out of place compared to the rest of the trail.

XB'd hit it wearing your purse... Not riding is a choice / lifestyle... You woodn't understand, road riding is ill.

And stop being so chincy on the tip there Shred or the X-BBQ trust fund will go X-Bankrupt....

Wednesday off next week due to holidays, but back the week after.

Posted: Aug 12, 2019 at 13:09 Quote
ridayobike wrote:
shredb4dead wrote:

XB'd hit it wearing your purse... Not riding is a choice / lifestyle... You woodn't understand, road riding is ill.

And stop being so chincy on the tip there Shred or the X-BBQ trust fund will go X-Bankrupt....

Hahahaha that’s funny.

Posted: Aug 12, 2019 at 14:42 Quote
ridayobike wrote:
shredb4dead wrote:

We know where the fund money is going. See VRT thread.

Posted: Aug 12, 2019 at 17:37 Quote
Lol, XB wishes.... Chef-XB only serves the finest, quality costs, lucky to break even on a good night, then there's the propane costs etc...But the ppl need these BBQ's community is huge in Vernon... It's why we are not Kelowna. Vernon gets along with one another, and there's a community connection un-matched except for places like Squampton maybe.

Posted: Aug 12, 2019 at 17:41 Quote
Where you going for vacation Xb? Unlike big white your bbq’s are awesome and don’t suck balls. I appreciate them.

Posted: Aug 12, 2019 at 17:44 Quote
Maybe we should invite some Kelowna people. I heard that there are some that don’t always wear white sunglasses and don’t need to show off by carrying a bike while riding a bike. There might be a nice one. Maybe we could make positive change.

Posted: Aug 12, 2019 at 17:45 Quote
Ps. I’m at sun peaks. I’ll give you the report later.

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.014447
Mobile Version of Website