Official Kelowna and Westbank Thread

PB Forum :: Canada - West
Official Kelowna and Westbank Thread
Posted: Aug 12, 2019 at 18:00 Quote
Sun Peaks is dope as Chong getting out of jail...
That place has some real man DH runs, not dumb down cut out all the roots and rocks type garbage we're used to around here...

Everyone is invited bud, that's why we got you V-Jeff... Muscle in case Kelowna Yahoo's get out if control.

Posted: Aug 12, 2019 at 18:39 Quote
vernonjeff wrote:
Ps. I’m at sun peaks. I’ll give you the report later.

let me know how it is, i wanna use my free day there before they close

Posted: Aug 12, 2019 at 18:41 Quote
ridayobike wrote:
Sun Peaks is dope as Chong getting out of jail...
That place has some real man DH runs, not dumb down cut out all the roots and rocks type garbage we're used to around here...

Everyone is invited bud, that's why we got you V-Jeff... Muscle in case Kelowna Yahoo's get out if control.

my landlord rode there for years he says the tech there is unreal,

Posted: Aug 12, 2019 at 19:19 Quote
best resort in BC.... WBP is played.

Posted: Aug 12, 2019 at 19:40 Quote
cyberoptixs wrote:
vernonjeff wrote:

Sun Peaks has 4 bonus weekends after their park closes 7 days a week operations.
Take note Silver Star. I could use 2 extra bonus weekends in September on top of the 2 offered to go jumping.

Posted: Aug 12, 2019 at 19:54 Quote
shredb4dead wrote:
cyberoptixs wrote:
vernonjeff wrote:

Sun Peaks has 4 bonus weekends after their park closes 7 days a week operations.
Take note Silver Star. I could use 2 extra bonus weekends in September on top of the 2 offered to go jumping.

They would need people to ride the park for that to happen. She's a ghost town in September and would need out of towners (day tickets) to justify it.

Posted: Aug 12, 2019 at 21:17 Quote
jaydawg69 wrote:
shredb4dead wrote:
cyberoptixs wrote:

They would need people to ride the park for that to happen. She's a ghost town in September and would need out of towners (day tickets) to justify it.

So that's a big F-U to the locals then?

Posted: Aug 12, 2019 at 21:47 Quote
ridayobike wrote:
jaydawg69 wrote:
shredb4dead wrote:

So that's a big F-U to the locals then?

you can only ride Rock Star and Pipe Dream so many times bro....

Posted: Aug 13, 2019 at 14:54 Quote
Hands down. Sun peaks is the best bike park in bc

Posted: Aug 13, 2019 at 19:05 Quote
vernonjeff wrote:

Needs more jump trails IMO. Did they add more? I can get tech riding everywhere else during the ride season.

Sun Peaks needs more jump trails and Silver Star needs more tech trails. Maybe Revy will have it all when finally done?

Posted: Aug 13, 2019 at 19:12 Quote
not at Sun Peaks speed....

Posted: Aug 13, 2019 at 19:31 Quote
The jump trails make pipe dream and rockstar seems 80 ‘s. They have added so many trails since I was here last.

Posted: Aug 13, 2019 at 19:35 Quote
vernonjeff wrote:
The jump trails make pipe dream and rockstar seems 80 ‘s. They have added so many trails since I was here last.

Ok but is there more than one now? If so might have to check it out. Hit up one of those bonus weekends after Silver Star is closed for the season.

Posted: Aug 13, 2019 at 21:06 Quote
shredb4dead wrote:
vernonjeff wrote:

Needs more jump trails IMO. Did they add more? I can get tech riding everywhere else during the ride season.

Sun Peaks needs more jump trails and Silver Star needs more tech trails. Maybe Revy will have it all when finally done?

You can get no steep tech like Sun Peaks anywhere around here, except for Nobles maybe.

Posted: Aug 14, 2019 at 10:42 Quote
ridayobike wrote:
shredb4dead wrote:
vernonjeff wrote:

You can get no steep tech like Sun Peaks anywhere around here, except for Nobles maybe.

Oliver had it but she burned unfortunately.
Merritt
Revy

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.012248
Mobile Version of Website