Official Kelowna and Westbank Thread

PB Forum :: Canada - West
Official Kelowna and Westbank Thread
| Next Page
Posted: Dec 7, 2019 at 15:30 Quote
It's going to be a long time before the development gets up that far, it will happen in multiple phases. The current phase is below smith creek road right now and will preped for house construction to begin sometime late summer or early fall next year. The city of West Kelowna website has document with the proposed development on their website. I do also believe there is an outline of the area to be developed on trailforks currently. Somewhere around 900 units are proposed to be constructed.

Posted: Dec 7, 2019 at 15:34 Quote
k-towntrailryder wrote:
Sorry, for some reason I read supportive housing....

Ya, whatever...its happening everywhere

You got something against Government subsidized housing? Tell us how you really feel...

Posted: Dec 8, 2019 at 15:21 Quote
cyberoptixs wrote:
DylanDaSilva wrote:
West Kelowna Trail Crew Soceity AGM is next Tuesday night at Mar Jok Elementary at 6:00pm. If you guys want to voice your option on West Kelowna trails this is a great opportunity. Hope to see you there.

I see there’s a housing project going on at the bottom there how’s that going to effect the trails
Yea it shouldn't effect the trails too much for at least a couple years.

Posted: Dec 10, 2019 at 14:45 Quote
mtnbikermitch wrote:
freerydscott wrote:
If any of you guys are touring around Kelowna keep your eyes peeled for a crack head riding a 2006 Specialized Hardrock Sport. Pretty much all black with white and silver decaling, silver RST fork, FSA cranks with silver/black 50/50 pedals, 1-10 XT drive train, Easton bars with a Husfeller stem and pull brakes. Just built it up for my niece to ride to work (she just moved to Kelowna a month ago) had the bike less than a week and it got jacked...thanks

That sucks, hopefully you can report it on
https://bikeindex.org/
and
https://project529.com/garage

I live downtown and will keep an eye out.
It was great up there Saturday afternoon! Thanks for the updates!

If you're ever in Kamloops and want to know where to shred, let me know.

Cheers!

Posted: Feb 12, 2020 at 9:09 Quote
I just found an abandoned Giant Glory in the Mission Ridge park area. If you know someone who got it stolen, contact me. I will ask you to provide proof or details particular to the bike. I will most likely bring it to the police later today or tomorrow if nobody contact me.

Posted: Feb 12, 2020 at 9:14 Quote
taouin wrote:
I just found an abandoned Giant Glory in the Mission Ridge park area. If you know someone who got it stolen, contact me. I will ask you to provide proof or details particular to the bike. I will most likely bring it to the police later today or tomorrow if nobody contact me.

How much for the Glory?

Posted: Feb 12, 2020 at 9:57 Quote
ridayobike wrote:
taouin wrote:

How much for the Glory?

can't even give those things away.... Giant = turd

Posted: Feb 12, 2020 at 10:04 Quote
That's not helping someone get their bike back man, Woke up bro.

Posted: Feb 12, 2020 at 10:13 Quote
ridayobike wrote:
That's not helping someone get their bike back man, Woke up bro.

what happened is that the dump wouldn't even take it.... and now the homeless don't want it. You need to wake up bro.

Posted: Feb 12, 2020 at 10:16 Quote
lolz, that's the spirit... Hopefully the rightful owner gets the bike back... If found in an alley maybe the guy or girl was just simply discarding the bike?

| Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.007700
Mobile Version of Website