Official Kelowna and Westbank Thread

PB Forum :: Canada - West
Official Kelowna and Westbank Thread
Posted: Mar 9, 2009 at 15:52 Quote
Sound like you guys had a good time too in washington. I was at Mt Baker saturday riding knee deep pow

Posted: Mar 9, 2009 at 16:18 Quote
Friggen snow just does not want to stop

Posted: Mar 9, 2009 at 17:28 Quote
Wes-Barber wrote:

It's over tomorrow. 2 days of freezingf*ckingcold and then.....it's going to warm right up. Should be able to ride Penticton in about 10 days.

Posted: Mar 9, 2009 at 17:52 Quote
ya, and in 2 weeks it will be dusty!

Posted: Mar 9, 2009 at 18:00 Quote
vpsryder wrote:
ya, and in 2 weeks it will be dusty!

I would die for dust and traction right now.

Posted: Mar 9, 2009 at 18:02 Quote
Me too, EFF.

On a side note, rode Knox today... with brakes.
And the top half is balls.
Still.
GHEY.

Posted: Mar 9, 2009 at 18:32 Quote
smoke wrote:
Wes-Barber wrote:

It's over tomorrow. 2 days of freezingf*ckingcold and then.....it's going to warm right up. Should be able to ride Penticton in about 10 days.

I'll be right pumped if we melt in a couple weeks, I'm itching to get up the bog.

On a side note...6 days to Vegas!

Posted: Mar 9, 2009 at 18:33 Quote
re-fresh wrote:
smoke wrote:
Wes-Barber wrote:

I'll be right pumped if we melt in a couple weeks, I'm itching to get up the bog.

On a side note...6 days to Vegas!
Im down to 12 days to Vegas!

Posted: Mar 9, 2009 at 18:35 Quote
Yes it was that good!Big Grin Black Rock Oregon here we come!Drool

Posted: Mar 9, 2009 at 19:16 Quote
andres629 wrote:
Me too, EFF.

On a side note, rode Knox today... with brakes.
And the top half is balls.
Still.
GHEY.
How are those brake holding out for you?

Posted: Mar 9, 2009 at 20:08 Quote
can anybody tell me if there is a place in Kelowna to buy a mcleod? It looks like there are a few fire equipment places in town, but was hoping if anybody knows off hand...

thanks

Posted: Mar 9, 2009 at 22:35 Quote
i might be going to revelstoke this weekend, just curious if any one new of cheap cheap hotels in the area, preferably one that would rent to an 18 yr old if i gave them a cash damage deposit or something Razz

Posted: Mar 9, 2009 at 23:11 Quote
xcolin wrote:
can anybody tell me if there is a place in Kelowna to buy a mcleod? It looks like there are a few fire equipment places in town, but was hoping if anybody knows off hand...

thanks

I sell Mcleod rakes, but im up in Vernon. We ship stuff every monday to Fluid Power Solutions on Ellis however. Contact my shop @ 250.545.5499 and ask for Jason

Posted: Mar 9, 2009 at 23:33 Quote
So I checked out "The Tool Place" and they didn't really have what I want. I'm looking for a Kugihiki saw and a couple other things. And the quality of the stuff there didn't compare. Any suggestions for a good woodworking tool store folks?

Posted: Mar 10, 2009 at 7:03 Quote
chewonit64 wrote:
So I checked out "The Tool Place" and they didn't really have what I want. I'm looking for a Kugihiki saw and a couple other things. And the quality of the stuff there didn't compare. Any suggestions for a good woodworking tool store folks?

I've got a comparable saw called the Nakaya Big 3 Saw. It's the original Japanese pull saw. Trans Canada Lumber 1304 Industrial Rd. On the Westside.

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.014189
Mobile Version of Website