specialized pitch

PB Forum :: Freeride & Slopestyle
specialized pitch
Posted: Jan 8, 2018 at 9:33 Quote
KS Dropzone... forgot which variant. Sub-200$. Hydraulic, 125mm travel (infinite positions), cable-actuated remote. I just grease it up around the seal from time to time, no issues so far (bought Oct. 2016).

Plenty of other cheapo options around as well.

Posted: Jan 8, 2018 at 19:17 Quote
I'm using a KS Eten I think it's called. Was $175 cad shipped. I'm pretty happy with it.

Posted: Jan 12, 2018 at 23:07 Quote
MictheAussie wrote:
What dropper post are people running on their Pitch?
I like the look of the internal cables/hoses, and have thought of drilling a small hole in the base of the seat tube, but external would work great too.
Also, shopping on a budget. Under $200 if possible.

Not sure how this converts to $ but this http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/brand-x-ascend-ii-dropper-seatpost/rp-prod159176 is getting rave reviews. The cable sits on the front of the post as well so it doesn't look messy

I'm going to get one once it drops in price again (it was £89.99)

Posted: Jan 25, 2018 at 13:55 Quote
MictheAussie wrote:
I like the look of the internal cables/hoses, and have thought of drilling a small hole in the base of the seat tube, but external would work great too.

Running a standard specialized reverb dropper post, 30.9mm and 125mm travel.

Posted: Jan 26, 2018 at 11:52 Quote
fuzzydunlop wrote:
MictheAussie wrote:

Not sure how this converts to $ but this http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/brand-x-ascend-ii-dropper-seatpost/rp-prod159176 is getting rave reviews. The cable sits on the front of the post as well so it doesn't look messy

I'm going to get one once it drops in price again (it was £89.99)

I picked up a band X external from chain reaction a few weeks ago. I have not installed it yet due to all the snow but it looks very well built and the price was excellent.

Posted: Jan 26, 2018 at 23:15 Quote
What's the maximum size dropper you can get on a pitch? Notice some of the newer ones are 150/170. Are these too big for a medium pitch?

Posted: Jan 27, 2018 at 15:56 Quote
trickydisco78 wrote:
What's the maximum size dropper you can get on a pitch? Notice some of the newer ones are 150/170. Are these too big for a medium pitch?

All depends on how much post you have sticking out... if you only have 150mm of post exposed, you are probably limited to 125mm of drop to account for the collar.

Posted: Jan 29, 2018 at 15:10 Quote
Hey Team,
I have another rear shock question. I'm trying to figure out what the Frame Mount Width is on a 2010 Pitch? I can't find my micrometer to measure it myself, but I figured someone out there had to know.

I'm putting a Fox Float CTD Factory in on it and I'm trying to figure out the size of my mounting hardware I need.
I found this (https://www.probikesupply.com/products/fox-rear-shock-5-piece-8mm-mounting-reducer-hardware-kits) to help me figure out the sizing.

FYIW, the shock I bought is coming with the 21.84

Thanks team.

-cFogs

Posted: Jan 29, 2018 at 17:30 Quote
cgguy09 wrote:
Hey Team,
I have another rear shock question. I'm trying to figure out what the Frame Mount Width is on a 2010 Pitch? I can't find my micrometer to measure it myself, but I figured someone out there had to know.

I'm putting a Fox Float CTD Factory in on it and I'm trying to figure out the size of my mounting hardware I need.
I found this (https://www.probikesupply.com/products/fox-rear-shock-5-piece-8mm-mounting-reducer-hardware-kits) to help me figure out the sizing.

FYIW, the shock I bought is coming with the 21.84

Thanks team.

-cFogs

I am fairly certain that is the correct. It may be 22mm

Posted: Jan 30, 2018 at 10:16 Quote
madocreg2 wrote:

I am fairly certain that is the correct. It may be 22mm

Solid! I love plug a play. Thanks for the help!

Posted: Mar 20, 2018 at 12:39 Quote
Still rides beutifully even with todays bike standards!!!!!

Posted: Mar 23, 2018 at 11:02 Quote
Looks great! I still am looking for a 36 for mine, but the Marz 55 I put on last summer is a nice upgrade.Only thing outstanding is getting my front brake situation resolved. Someone sold me brakes stating they were in great condition, but the front caliper was seized.

Posted: Mar 25, 2018 at 13:58 Quote
Is the marz fork a coil one?how does it ride istead to an air fork?

Posted: Mar 30, 2018 at 2:53 Quote
its with great regret i'm selling mine, its just not getting used

https://www.pinkbike.com/buysell/2349224/

Posted: Jun 27, 2018 at 19:18 Quote
Here is my Specialized Pitch Pro which i am currently building up.

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.028089
Mobile Version of Website