specialized pitch

PB Forum :: Freeride & Slopestyle
specialized pitch
Author Message
Posted: Apr 19, 2012 at 18:56 Quote
brigand wrote:
Views: 2,496    Faves: 3    Comments: 12

That looks damn slippery

Posted: Apr 19, 2012 at 18:58 Quote
That looks like it could be fun

Posted: Apr 19, 2012 at 23:15 Quote
bikejunkie88 wrote:
im working on hitting this on my pitch https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xEjlckfCqEI

you can hit that fine on the pitch, go get it done!

Posted: Apr 20, 2012 at 1:53 Quote
Where are those trails?

Posted: Apr 20, 2012 at 8:44 Quote
mtbfraser wrote:
Where are those trails?
which ones?

Posted: Apr 20, 2012 at 9:02 Quote
the video mtb man posted! looked awesome although I now realise why, he's from canada...

Posted: Apr 20, 2012 at 9:05 Quote
I thought I should let you guys know I'm no longer part of the pitch crew... Mine got stolen a few months ago and I've only really come to terms with it now Frown here's a photo of it in it's last incarnation with lyriks a few days before it was taken!

Posted: Apr 20, 2012 at 13:00 Quote
mtbfraser wrote:
the video mtb man posted! looked awesome although I now realise why, he's from canada...

I'm in Courtenay BC its on the West coast

Crappy deal about the bike being stolen.

Posted: Apr 20, 2012 at 14:46 Quote
Would you buy another one?

Posted: Apr 21, 2012 at 1:55 Quote
I was thinking about it but the fact that I had spent so much money on the pitch altering the components to suit me put me off buying another one. I ended up going with this!

Posted: Apr 21, 2012 at 5:09 Quote
love ur new bike man :-)

Posted: Apr 25, 2012 at 9:29 Quote
Looking for advice on rear shock. My X fusion has had it and im torn between 3 replacements. Fox rp23, fox dhx air 5.0 or fox dhx coil 5.0

Advice would be appreciated. I would be buying 2nd hand, all are around the same price. I ride all mountain, trails with climbs and drops/jumps. Im 14stone.
Cheers

Posted: Apr 25, 2012 at 9:30 Quote
barneyisourhero wrote:
Looking for advice on rear shock. My X fusion has had it and im torn between 3 replacements. Fox rp23, fox dhx air 5.0 or fox dhx coil 5.0

Advice would be appreciated. I would be buying 2nd hand, all are around the same price. I ride all mountain, trails with climbs and drops/jumps. Im 14stone.
Cheers

get the coil
i have a van r on mine and takes allsrts of abuse
just make sure u have the right weight spring i would guess a 550lb for you

Posted: Apr 26, 2012 at 15:20 Quote
The DHX 5.0 coil is super heavy for an AM bike, just be aware of the dreadful uphills for those perfect downhill with a coil shock. I switched to an X-Fusion Vector HLR Coil and am still getting used to the weight on uphills.

Posted: Apr 27, 2012 at 0:30 Quote
wRxOne wrote:
The DHX 5.0 coil is super heavy for an AM bike, just be aware of the dreadful uphills for those perfect downhill with a coil shock. I switched to an X-Fusion Vector HLR Coil and am still getting used to the weight on uphills.

about 200g ? are you serious?


 
Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.014365
Mobile Version of Website