how much money have you spent??

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
how much money have you spent??
Posted: May 17, 2011 at 23:20 Quote
swiftpain wrote:
lcstay10 wrote:
what job doo you have??? i want it ^^^^
I work at a bikeshop and just started last week an electrician apprenticeshup. So technically if you think about it, i have spent way more than that cause thats with my discount lol keep in mind its over a few years lol. there was a long period of time were they didnt really pay me cause i would just get paid and then spend it all at the store lol.

You really spend those money quite wisely.
It would be a good thought of doing that apprenticeship in that bikeshop!
Are you still doing such kind of job??

electricians jobs

Posted: May 18, 2011 at 20:10 Quote
Matt3Kingston wrote:
swiftpain wrote:
lcstay10 wrote:
I work at a bikeshop and just started last week an electrician apprenticeshup. So technically if you think about it, i have spent way more than that cause thats with my discount lol keep in mind its over a few years lol. there was a long period of time were they didnt really pay me cause i would just get paid and then spend it all at the store lol.

electricians jobs

I will be an electrician aswell and I'm presently workin in a bikeshop lol

Posted: May 19, 2011 at 6:03 Quote
On top of buying my bike for £650 I've spent around £600-700, and now I'm building a new bike Big Grin

Posted: May 23, 2011 at 16:26 Quote
Matt3Kingston wrote:
swiftpain wrote:
lcstay10 wrote:

electricians jobs
i left the bikeshop because the pay isnt good and its a dead end job. its only helpful for buying bike parts. There is guys that i looked up there accounts and had over $100,000 spent. keep in mind thats well off people over the stores whole life.

Posted: May 23, 2011 at 19:51 Quote
How do you make the pound sign with an American keyboard?

All I have is these, $$$$$$$$$$$$...

I will have spent like 700 dollars on my Scott all together. Great bike for the money.

Posted: May 28, 2011 at 16:03 Quote
s13dan wrote:

This is gold

O+
Posted: May 28, 2011 at 16:05 Quote
such a big f*cking number

Posted: May 28, 2011 at 17:00 Quote
s13dan wrote:

strange you cant figure out your own keyboard

£
¢
$

Posted: Jul 1, 2011 at 20:21 Quote
In the past two years vie spent like 8k...
Kona coil air
Kona stinky
Kona cowan
Transition dirt bag, built up from scratch with all costum parts..
Sold all the konas though so I got a little of it back, lol

Posted: Jul 2, 2011 at 21:31 Quote
I got my Jamis komodo for $500 used and I have spent maybe $500 on my BMX? $1000 total isn't bad, is it, considering I ride both everyday?

Posted: Jul 2, 2011 at 21:32 Quote
swiftpain wrote:
Matt3Kingston wrote:
swiftpain wrote:

electricians jobs
i left the bikeshop because the pay isnt good and its a dead end job. its only helpful for buying bike parts. There is guys that i looked up there accounts and had over $100,000 spent. keep in mind thats well off people over the stores whole life.

Probably road bikers.

Posted: Jul 2, 2011 at 23:18 Quote
$1700. not to much. YET

Posted: Jul 3, 2011 at 11:11 Quote
In about 3 years , i have spent over 3000 dollars canadian on bikes ; / recently on one bike ive spent over 1600 Smile

Posted: Jul 3, 2011 at 11:47 Quote
Over the last 3 years on all MY bikes, parts, gear and everything I would estimate around €3500. Thats without taking into account selling stuff to buy stuff if you get me, thats the total value of bought parts All through savings, bday and xmas money. Im 18 now, Dad bought me my first proper MTB, payed for everything else myself since then. My Chain Reaction Cycles orders alone come out to €3200 which includes mine and my dads orders and my first bike. My Superstar Components in another €1300.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.016576
Mobile Version of Website