Spank wheels

PB Forum :: Spank Industries
Spank wheels
| Next Page
Posted: May 5, 2020 at 10:19 Quote
They've been great on getting back to me about queries in the UK, never had to warranty anything yet.

Posted: Jun 4, 2020 at 7:44 Quote
Is vibrocore and cushcore overkill? Also what are the dimensions for a spank hex hub HG, 135x10 QR, J-bend 32h hub?

Posted: Jun 5, 2020 at 8:07 Quote
benbenbeast wrote:
Is vibrocore and cushcore overkill? Also what are the dimensions for a spank hex hub HG, 135x10 QR, J-bend 32h hub?

I'm currently on Dh cushcore and Spike vibrocore, with DD casings. Definitely good for the rough stuff, but makes easier trails feel dull.

Posted: Jun 7, 2020 at 13:32 Quote
Vibrocore and cushcore are not the same things when it comes to main goals. CushCore proctects rims first and Vibrocore increases damping. If you are crushing rock gardens all day, and like low pressures, go CC. If you like to run realistic tire pressures with proper tire casings, you wont need CC.

Ive been on almost every spank rim. Ive been on a ton of enves. Ive ran Schwalbe's procore, CC(cush core) huck Nor.. list goes on.

If you run realistic tire pressures with real tire casings, you wont need inserts. inserts are for those who blame flats on anything but themselves. Let's take a look at last years Enduro and DH worldcup top 20 racers. Non of them had any type of inserts. The two top most winning tire brands were Schwalbe1st and maxxis2nd. A maxxis DH tire is equal to a Schwalbe supergravity casing.

If people learned the difference between tire pressures and small bump compliance/ suspension settings.... there would be no need for inserts.

Please, just look at my profile before you throw bs into this post

Posted: Jun 7, 2020 at 13:38 Quote
Good easy to understand info, thanks 28

Posted: Jun 7, 2020 at 15:27 Quote
ProChargedZ28 wrote:
Vibrocore and cushcore are not the same things when it comes to main goals. CushCore proctects rims first and Vibrocore increases damping. If you are crushing rock gardens all day, and like low pressures, go CC. If you like to run realistic tire pressures with proper tire casings, you wont need CC.

Ive been on almost every spank rim. Ive been on a ton of enves. Ive ran Schwalbe's procore, CC(cush core) huck Nor.. list goes on.

If you run realistic tire pressures with real tire casings, you wont need inserts. inserts are for those who blame flats on anything but themselves. Let's take a look at last years Enduro and DH worldcup top 20 racers. Non of them had any type of inserts. The two top most winning tire brands were Schwalbe1st and maxxis2nd. A maxxis DH tire is equal to a Schwalbe supergravity casing.

If people learned the difference between tire pressures and small bump compliance/ suspension settings.... there would be no need for inserts.

Please, just look at my profile before you throw bs into this post

Thanks a lot! That really helped. I just need to figure out what will suit me.

| Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.004933
Mobile Version of Website