Anything Spank-inds

PB Forum :: Spank Industries
Anything Spank-inds
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Apr 27, 2016 at 18:45 Quote
After having made the change to carbon bars (mostly S-works bar in 780) in 2013, I never thought I would go back to a set of aluminum bars until I was given the chance to try out a set of Spank Spike Vibrocores 800 in Team Edition (just the color). If you're one to run away from adding a few grams then these bars may not be for you however, if you don't want to make the plunge to the already proven carbon bars but want to gain the vibration damping then I think these bars would work.
I love my lighter carbon bars but I also now love the Vibrocores too and the Vibro's cost much less than most carbon bars do. I have them mounted to my Demo now but I did try them on my Enduro for a few days and loved them there too.
New spankbikes Spike vibrocore bars wheels and stem

Posted: Apr 28, 2016 at 18:46 Quote
I have a set of Spike 777s on my Norco range, as well as the spike bearclaw stem. Awesome kit, nice shape, fit and forget! I have a set of Oozy 295's ready to go on (when I can finish paying them off). Good to read your review on them @ProchargedZ28. For a lightweight and wimpy rider they should be just the ticket!

Posted: Apr 28, 2016 at 18:55 Quote
arnie86 wrote:
I have a set of Spike 777s on my Norco range, as well as the spike bearclaw stem. Awesome kit, nice shape, fit and forget! I have a set of Oozy 295's ready to go on (when I can finish paying them off). Good to read your review on them @ProchargedZ28. For a lightweight and wimpy rider they should be just the ticket!

That's a sick setup you've got. My buddy just got the 777 bars installed and loves'em.

At 5'8" and 185-190 Lbs and the Oozy's have been holding up great for me so far. I was riding today and running a few psi lower than I normally do to see how the wheels would hold up. I did hit a hard edge ( a rock that had a 90* angle to it) and could feel the rim hit. I checked it out, no Burp, no dent. I was impressed.

Posted: May 13, 2016 at 21:31 Quote
I have spike wheels pedals bars and stem as well as spoon hubs. I love all of it.

Posted: Jul 24, 2019 at 18:57 Quote
Reviving this thread. . . I'm running a SPANK wheel set , Spike hubs & Spoon wheels. Love them so far !

Posted: Aug 7, 2019 at 8:45 Quote
Think dkid wrapped his spank bars round a tree as bent as f in a pic somewhere on here

Previous Page | Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.010875
Mobile Version of Website