Marzocchi 350 NCR ti service

PB Forum :: Marzocchi
Marzocchi 350 NCR ti service
| Next Page
Posted: Jan 2, 2019 at 6:51 Quote
Amazon is where I found the Spectro Gold. I bought several bottles awhile back. Yes the footnut can be a pain for sure.

Posted: Jan 23, 2019 at 11:20 Quote
What o-rings all you are talking about??

Posted: Jan 25, 2019 at 14:14 Quote
It was either #85 or #87 per the drawing, I don't remember which one.

Posted: Jan 26, 2019 at 0:15 Quote
uhhm.. aren't those external o-rings?.. they will last for a long long time actualy.

Posted: Jan 27, 2019 at 10:43 Quote
Sure they'll last a long time, if you don't bogger them up. Just letting emf know orings don't need to come from the OEM. They can be sourced easily enough with a little leg work.

Posted: Sep 23, 2019 at 22:47 Quote
erikkellison wrote:
no gap between the LSC assembly and the retainer bolt.

there supposed to be a 6 mm gap. No ?!..

1:29

Posted: Sep 28, 2019 at 14:05 Quote
thats where I get confused.
why would you screw it in 6mm, when the retainer bolt has a 3mmkey on it that barely touches the hole when you start to screw it in?
And another ncr oil change video has the LSC flush when you put the retainer back.

Also, do you have to cycle the DBC cartridge to fill/bleed it, or will it bleed itself once you have the correct (200ml) oil in the fork leg?
When I tried, it didnt feeel like the air was bled out, and couldnt get much oil in.

Do you need to remove and fill the rebound section first, as in the LR Cartridge video?

Posted: Sep 30, 2019 at 10:22 Quote
200 ml ?? 25 ml !

TECH tab

https://www.marzocchi.com/support/forks/2016/2016-350-ncr-160.aspx?idC=62354&idM=29509-1635-1560&idMy=29478&idP=29533-764&idS=29493#panel6

You can screw it in fully whet it falls down a little bit, then you fill oil till it comes out, screw a little bit, cycle dbc rod, do all the steps again till there's no room for any additional oil.

Posted: Sep 30, 2019 at 14:54 Quote
jasminov wrote:

You can screw it in fully whet it falls down a little bit, then you fill oil till it comes out, screw a little bit, cycle dbc rod, do all the steps again till there's no room for any additional oil.
Do you mean screw the LSC rod in 6mm, put a little oil on top, then cycle cartridge so it sucks it in from there?. Then add some more oil, and do it again, and again?
Are yo saying that the cartridge wont bleed itself,??( if you have the 200ml in the leg)

Can you bleed it like that without unscrewing the cartridge from the fork leg??

Posted: Sep 30, 2019 at 15:12 Quote
No, screw it in to XX mm till it wil move apart, then you'll be able to fill DBC with good amount of oil at once. Don't worry, rod will not fall way down, you will screw it back easily.

I don't know if it will suck your 200 ml from lowers, but I know for sure about my way.

Yes, of course you can, but it's less comfortable. When you take DBC out - it's more easy to cycle it very fast (if you want to get rid of any air you should cycle really fast).

Posted: Oct 1, 2019 at 3:06 Quote
I took the LSC rod right out to fill it, but it didnt work, I couldnt get oil in.
So why would it work to screw it right in?
and how many mm approx is XX?

thanx for yr help, I'll try it anyway. It doesnt feel as good now as it did before

Posted: Oct 1, 2019 at 4:20 Quote
well yes, same if you screw it right out...

what do you mean - you couldn't get oil in? there was already full of oil or what?

if there's no place for additional oil, and dbc still work bad - then it's time to disassemble it, I guess...

Posted: Oct 1, 2019 at 4:47 Quote
Thanx for the video

I emptied the cartridge first.
So I could only get a little oil in there with LSC rod out, but I didnt put the lsc rod back in before I cycled the cartridge, and it just felt like there was air in there,no compression, not like treacle
That makes sense if you need the LSC rod back before it will suck the oil in

and when it says Rebound wide open, that means bleed it with rebound screw fully anticlockwise?
Marzocchi call it a semi open system iirc, it has a one way valve to suck oil in, and an overflow to let excess out. thats why I thought it would bleed itself ,with all the oil in the leg

Anyway its all done now, as best as I could, feel good so far
Running them with no air preload at the moment, like I did with my 55 Rc3

| Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.009400
Mobile Version of Website