Commencal customer service

PB Forum :: Commencal
Commencal customer service
Posted: Dec 19, 2018 at 3:00 Quote
Startgas wrote:
Ahh, you see, i have always thought that it is strange that you have so few pictures of the products you sell. Now this year(6 years after opening webshop?) you have finally started to add more than 1 or maximum 2 pictures of the products.
That is a good start.
When dealing with some colors, like fluo yellow, or the yellow on my Absolut Crmo and mango on my Meta Trail, it would be very useful with photos with different lighting. Cause they do look very different in sunshine or indoor lighting.
When you implement this, please also add pics of the different sizes too. My Meta 55 in XL looked like shit compared to the Medium that was shown in the catalog back then.
And regarding missing headsets and stuff, my Absolut SX was missing it, and shock and a few more bits.(received it 2 months later after complain)

What i am trying to say is, why the hell can't you bee more precise on what is included, and not included, what the actual size and color look like.
And please add how many products are in stock when you are at it.

Dude I agree try have photos under different lighting like out side shot but I think what they should also do is customer review bit for each frame / bike parts etc.

Posted: Jan 16, 2019 at 8:14 Quote
So for start your the same user DIStroyinmasses as hostforaxenomorph and secondly
NEVER had any problems with Commencal and i have frames and stuff and had to cancel orders and got refunds. They have even called me and spoken to hem on phone. if they treat customers s bad they wouldnt nit be in position they are in as well known and reputable company. Im posting this after two threads on the matter of this ridiculousness crap.
I have even been sent some stickers which didnt ask for just randomly came one day.

So any one thinking bad mouthing Commencal again needs to take had look at them selfs and just go ride A bike man.

Posted: Jan 20, 2019 at 11:20 Quote
flowrider661 wrote:
So any one thinking bad mouthing Commencal again needs to take had look at them selfs and just go ride A bike man.

What you said isn't true. Just because you had a good experience with a company doesn't mean everyone else did, and it certainly doesn't mean that your opinion is any more valid than anyone else's.

We should hold brands to a certain level of quality. To be helpful to customers and be able to admit mistakes. To be able to say "sure I can help you with that" or "sorry, there isn't much I can do to help you out, but we really appreciate the feedback." I personally don't think Commencal is at this level yet.

Its good that you had a solid experience with Commencal. I did not.

Lastly, I plan to ride my Commencal until the frame breaks, but it doesn't mean I'll buy any of their products again, or that I have to.

Posted: Jan 30, 2019 at 10:30 Quote
My experience with Commncal Canada has come to new low. They shipped my order to somebody else and when this was brought to their attention it took them a few emails to admit the address they had used was wrong followed by them asking me to go to that address and pick it up!
Now one month after mis-shipping my order I expressed frustration that there had been no resolution nor contact from them to which they replied that since the order had been successfully delivered to someone else at the wrong address that the matter was closed, even sending me a copy of the fedex confirmation to the wrong address with someone else's signature. I replied immediately pointing out the blatantly obvious problem with the solution and have so far been ignored.
Won't be making the mistake of ordering from them again.

Posted: Mar 4, 2019 at 17:39 Quote
I recently bought a Commencal Trail and it didn’t come with a seat post clamp or Quik release is there any way I could get in contact with them

Posted: Mar 5, 2019 at 3:13 Quote
keeganthebikerider wrote:
I recently bought a Commencal Trail and it didn’t come with a seat post clamp or Quik release is there any way I could get in contact with them

Yeah contacts is one of ways https://www.commencal-store.co.uk/PBCPPlayer.asp?ID=1349654

or phone them tel no +376 73 74 75

or email customerservice@commencal.com

Hope it helps, they do respond

Posted: Mar 5, 2019 at 3:16 Quote
keeganthebikerider wrote:

Sorry just realised your from Australia so heres lunks etc for your local Commencal store

https://www.commencal-store.com.au/PBCPPlayer.asp?ID=1849878.

details below for your local stores.

COMMENCAL Australia
Unit4
246 Evans Road
Salisbury QLD 4107
Australia

COMMENCAL Store
store@commencal-store.com.au
Phone 07 3216 7811

Monday - Friday: 7:30am - 5:30pm (QLD Time)
Saturday: 9:00am - 4:00pm (QLD Time)
Sunday: Closed

Information
contact@commencal-store.com.au

Sponsorship inquiry,
please refer to the following link:
Co-Factory

Media – Press
media@commencal-store.com.au

Customer service
customerservice@commencal-store.com.au

O+
Posted: Jul 15, 2020 at 15:58 Quote
I’m guessing no new posts for a long time means people aren’t currently having issues with Commencal...but I thought I’d bump this so anyone, especially USA based, could chime in on their CS experiences with Commencal...I’m very interested in buying a Furious, but I’ve seen elsewhere that people were cracking the head tubes on theirs, with lousy response from Commencal...

Posted: Jul 15, 2020 at 19:51 Quote
Commencal Colorado has been great in my experiences - helped me with shock fitment on my Meta SX 27.5, sent me a new linkage at reduced cost, and also sent me frame cable grommets too. Can't complain!

Posted: Jul 15, 2020 at 22:44 Quote
unrooted wrote:
I’m guessing no new posts for a long time means people aren’t currently having issues with Commencal...but I thought I’d bump this so anyone, especially USA based, could chime in on their CS experiences with Commencal...I’m very interested in buying a Furious, but I’ve seen elsewhere that people were cracking the head tubes on theirs, with lousy response from Commencal...

As i understood it that happened to the previous generation frame. The older frames of that generation had less overlap between top tube and down tube at the head tube.
Bad: https://www.commencal-store.co.uk/Files/98790/Img/14/18CFURGNTM_280.jpg

Not so bad: https://www.commencal-store.co.uk/Files/98790/Img/10/19CFURGRTM_280.jpg

Posted: Aug 21, 2020 at 15:11 Quote
3 months using a brand new Meta Power and the power switcher (Shimano Steps) doens’t work anymore: clearly a quality problem because I found others owners with the same issue, on Facebook groups.

After insisting with the Commencal Mexico Dealer (MDH Bikes), the answer was there is no warranty to that piece!!!

No way mates!!! So depressing!!!

O+
Posted: Aug 21, 2020 at 21:20 Quote
What COMMENCAL-USA needs to do is stop using FedEx Ground for shipments until Fedex gets their ACT together. My 2021 META TR Frame was supposed to be delivered last Friday, week later - still don't have the Frame. It's in never-ending PENDING delivery status sitting at the local depot.

O+
Posted: Aug 23, 2020 at 11:29 Quote
Bob-Agg wrote:
My experience with Commncal Canada has come to new low. They shipped my order to somebody else and when this was brought to their attention it took them a few emails to admit the address they had used was wrong followed by them asking me to go to that address and pick it up!
Now one month after mis-shipping my order I expressed frustration that there had been no resolution nor contact from them to which they replied that since the order had been successfully delivered to someone else at the wrong address that the matter was closed, even sending me a copy of the fedex confirmation to the wrong address with someone else's signature. I replied immediately pointing out the blatantly obvious problem with the solution and have so far been ignored.

Wait so does your receipt show your correct address and they posted it to a different address which shows on the fedex receipt? And despite this they aren't refunding the money? Don't even waste time talking to them anymore, file a lawsuit. I'd be telling the story on every forum/reddit to let others know what they did too. Trying to decide on a park bike and these stories for the direct to consumer bikes are making it hard to go that way.

Posted: Sep 6, 2020 at 19:21 Quote
Commencal US has been really cool and helpful. I ordered my first new bike a 2021 clash origin (its what I can afford) in mid August . In the heat of the moment I bought the clash but soon realized that was to much bike for what I want to do. I called them on Monday to see if I could switch ( Straight Karen move on my part) Diego was super cool about it and helped me make the switch and also helped me decide based on the type of riding I do. Turns out I made the call just in time for the October delivery date on the Large meta am 29 origin. So far its been all cool with me. They even worked with me on picking my bike up at the local hub cause I live in a shitty city. Now the worst part is waiting 45 more days being bike-less.

Posted: Sep 8, 2020 at 19:19 Quote
Bob-Agg wrote:

I'm curious if this ever got resolved to your satisfaction. If it did, how's the bike?

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.148770
Mobile Version of Website