YT Jeffsy 29 Thread

| Next Page
Posted: Jan 14, 2020 at 11:12 Quote
mikepal wrote:
pinnit2winit918 wrote:
Elkulp wrote:

On a large you can slam the V2 180. Not sure of the 210.

Thanks for the info. I’m 6’ with a 32 inseam. Do you think the 180 would be enough or should I go 210 and adjust from there?

I have a Large CF Pro with a 210 v2 dropper....you can't slam it. It has about 25mm or 1inch out. Click back a few pages and I posted a picture of what mine looks like (or look at my profile). I'm 6'1 and have about 1.5 inches out of the frame.

Yours looks like its dropped at the same height that my e13 is currently.. so your using the whole 210mm and have to have it out just a little more than fully inserted to have the right ride height? what is your inseam?

Posted: Jan 14, 2020 at 11:52 Quote
pinnit2winit918 wrote:
mikepal wrote:
pinnit2winit918 wrote:

Thanks for the info. I’m 6’ with a 32 inseam. Do you think the 180 would be enough or should I go 210 and adjust from there?

I have a Large CF Pro with a 210 v2 dropper....you can't slam it. It has about 25mm or 1inch out. Click back a few pages and I posted a picture of what mine looks like (or look at my profile). I'm 6'1 and have about 1.5 inches out of the frame.

Yours looks like its dropped at the same height that my e13 is currently.. so your using the whole 210mm and have to have it out just a little more than fully inserted to have the right ride height? what is your inseam?

I'm using the full 210 with an inseam of 33. The post is raised about 1/2inch above maximum insertion. I thought I was going to have to shim it down but it actually fits perfectly at 210mm.

Posted: Jan 14, 2020 at 17:40 Quote
Oh man thank goodness, now hopefully to stay tuned means very soon!

Posted: Jan 15, 2020 at 14:33 Quote
mikepal wrote:
Anyone else find it interesting that YT changed the Jeffsy from a "Trail" bike to a "All Mountain" bike this season? Might lead one to believe they are following the trend and coming out with a shorter travel trail bike.

The Jeffsy used to come as a 140/140 bike (like mine) and that would designate as a trail bike. Now that their Capra has grown into pretty much a FR machine, the Jeffsy filled the void of their AM bike. I too am looking forward to the return to a trail bike in their line up. Also crossing my fingers for a YT gravel bike soon

Posted: 2 days ago Quote
Rejoice, the AL Jeffsy is here!!

Are you glad you waited?

I wonder if the Yari fork comes with the new charger 2.1 damper

fantasisticmtbme wrote:

The main "feature" of Yari is that it always comes with an older type if damper. That's where the cost savings come from.

Ferisko wrote:
fantasisticmtbme wrote:

The main "feature" of Yari is that it always comes with an older type if damper. That's where the cost savings come from.

That being said, the Yari is an underplayed fork. Very capable for the price.

ytjodave wrote:
Ferisko wrote:
fantasisticmtbme wrote:

And you can update the damper quite easily for $150 for the charger 2, or $275 for the 2.1.

I'm more disappointed with the deluxe rear vs the super, when the bike price is the same is the Capra base which comes with the super.

derfernerf wrote:
ytjodave wrote:
Ferisko wrote:

And you can update the damper quite easily for $150 for the charger 2, or $275 for the 2.1.

I'm more disappointed with the deluxe rear vs the super, when the bike price is the same is the Capra base which comes with the super.

ya I can speak from experience that the deluxe shock is lacking. cant wait for my coil to get here so I can be rid of it

| Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.006388
Mobile Version of Website