SRAM X.9 10 Speed Replacement

PB Forum :: SRAM
SRAM X.9 10 Speed Replacement
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
O+
Posted: Jun 1, 2016 at 10:20 Quote
Thrashed my X.9 10 speed long cage on a 3X setup. They seem to be harder to come by. Did SRAM discontinue? Is the GX supposed to be a replacement? Would email SRAM but no email address on their website.

Thanks, Chewy

Posted: Jul 23, 2016 at 6:58 Quote
mrchewy wrote:
Thrashed my X.9 10 speed long cage on a 3X setup. They seem to be harder to come by. Did SRAM discontinue? Is the GX supposed to be a replacement? Would email SRAM but no email address on their website.

Thanks, Chewy
just put GX 10 on to replace x9 rear mech,broke in the bike stand,very cheap looking and feel.and weighs a ton,cheaper to buy shimano slx shifter and mech.

Posted: Aug 1, 2016 at 13:10 Quote
Can anyone this thread help with this. I have a 1 x 10. I broke my hanger and derailleur, a X9 medium cage. I replaced it with a GX as advised by a LBS and bought a new SRAM 1091PC chain. I've set it up. However, when I put force down the chain sounds like its crunching, or the derailleur is fowling, but its not. I've changed the B screw to see if it makes a difference but there still is the crunching sound when I out the power down. This make this sound at either up or down the gears on the cassette. Any ideas? Is it just the chain alignment? Or do I really need to change the chain ring and cassette too?

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.011550
Mobile Version of Website