Biking Lifestyle Apparel: Men and Women

PB Forum :: Girl's Clubhouse
Biking Lifestyle Apparel: Men and Women
  • Next Page
O+
Posted: Sep 6, 2019 at 11:38 Quote
im a dude 6' with really long legs and arms.

i know alot of guys who including me who wish that shorts had longer inseams, like past the knees. also not such flashy colors, like black white and gray

O+
Posted: Sep 6, 2019 at 11:41 Quote
also for a jersey id expect 40-60 range and for a tee 15-20, 60-75 would be nice for shorts

best of luck with your business tup

O+
Posted: Sep 7, 2019 at 21:53 Quote
I would die for some stretchy, breathable pants that have a waterproof butt and DWR thighs for spring and fall wet riding and for winter fatbiking. Both in fleece-lined and unlined and a zippered thigh pocket for a phone is an absolute must! Must be soft-ish and not make noise while riding or walking too. I have been looking for 2 years and have not found anything to fit the bill. They are all either to water-proof (and so not breathable enough) or have wind/water resistance on the front but not on the butt.

Posted: Oct 30, 2019 at 6:24 Quote
I'm a age of 32 in this age what you suggest me biking apparel I don't wear shorts, suggest me latest apparel for me, I mostly like sports pant when I ride bike, what about this pant https://www.ustradeent.com/youth-diamond-fit-series-pant-363188.html if its looking good for my personality surely provide me suggestion for this pant

O+ FL
Posted: Nov 23, 2019 at 5:03 Quote
Ladies in Canada should check out https://en.peppermintcycling.com/. Very nice products, made in Quebec, catering specifically to women. My girlfriend has ordered a few items. Customer service is top notch. FWIW I have no affiliation with them, I was just really impressed with their customer service and figured others should know about them as they seem to be a smaller brand still.

O+
Posted: Nov 23, 2019 at 17:11 Quote
Norrona Falketind Flex1 Softshell Pant -Womens
I bought these on sale thinking I would use them as a shell for front country skiing. But have been using them during the "shoulder season"=lots of mud, snow etc. And they are awesome. I never thought I would ride in pants but these breath well, are wind resistant, are stretchy and I don't feel the cold/wet from mud. Super durable fabric as well. And, plenty of pockets.
I wear my g-form knee pads under them. They have snap closures at the ankles-so they don't get caught in the chain, on branches etc.
I have also bought the Norrona long shorts for women, they cover the knees, but don't get in the way of knee pads and stretch well & are durable.

O+
Posted: Nov 23, 2019 at 17:52 Quote
I'd like to see pants that can be bought in different waist/ length combos, like jeans can be. As a tall and skinny guy, I have yet to find a pair that fits both my waist and my inseam nicely (FWIW I'm about a 28/32 waist/ inseam)

Posted: Nov 23, 2019 at 22:33 Quote
matt-15 wrote:
I'd like to see pants that can be bought in different waist/ length combos, like jeans can be. As a tall and skinny guy, I have yet to find a pair that fits both my waist and my inseam nicely (FWIW I'm about a 28/32 waist/ inseam)

I'd like to see this ^^^^^^ as well..

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.015038
Mobile Version of Website