Fox 36 float vs Talas

PB Forum :: Fox Racing Shox
Fox 36 float vs Talas
  • Next Page
Posted: Aug 3, 2017 at 15:12 Quote
Have a 2015 Talas I'm looking into turning into a Float.. Sounds like it is possible to just swap in a float air spring assembly? Which means dampers are the same, and the difference is just on the air side?

I think that's what this thread is trying to ask...

Posted: Aug 8, 2017 at 10:14 Quote
Love the TALAS I have 140/110, one bad thing is the service kits are quite expensive and quite hard to get. the lever to set between the positions is a bit tricky too, if you don't know what you are doing.
I managed to convert my CTD on the other leg to remote too so TALAS does have that option too.
I live in the middle of a lot of steep hills and find it better than the lockout I have on my fox evo shocks on my other bike

Posted: Sep 6, 2017 at 1:57 Quote
austenselk wrote:
My question is this, can you change out the FIT4/RC2 damper on the 2017 Fox 36 Float to the TALAS damper? I'm just wanting verification as I can easily find and buy the Float but the Talas is much more harder to come by. Especially for 29ers.

I have a Fox 36 Talas 29 160mm 2017 and would exchange it for a Float 2017 - the fork is new, neven ridden and no OEM

If your´re interessed give me a PN

Posted: Dec 13, 2017 at 5:04 Quote
Hello

Can anyone please post linke to pictures displaying the inside diffrence between Float and Talas?

Posted: Mar 19, 2018 at 5:25 Quote
Has anybody found a mod to add Ramp to the Talas? Thought about some type of honeycomb plastic dropped into shaft to reduce chamber volume but allow air to pass through?

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.013541
Mobile Version of Website