Trek Remedy 9 2015 27.5

• Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Jun 15, 2016 at 11:48 Quote
Hi guys, i am very interrested about this bike, and i was wondering if he's good. So i hope you guys to give me some feedback on the bike. Do the Remedy climb well?, do he need a lot of maintenance? or are the bike parts good? Thanks.

Posted: Jun 15, 2016 at 12:50 Quote
I have rode that exact bike before but I am not really a Trek kinda guy and wasn't too impressed with it. That said, the Trek Remedy is more known for being a good aggressive 29er and not as much the 27.5 version. Loads of people like their Treks so I'm not saying it is a bad bike or that Trek is a bad company! I went with the Niner WFO 9 and I absolutely love it. My advice is to demo it if at all possible and see if you like it and if it fits you. What type of rider are you and what type of bike(wheel size, travel, brand ect) are you looking for?

Posted: Jun 15, 2016 at 14:36 Quote
I ride at a ski hill, so i do climb to the top of the hill, then we have downhill dection. So, I need a good climber, with 120mm-140mm of travel, double suspension, more a 27.5 wheel and i like Trek, specialized, Rocky Mountain.
cygoesmtb wrote:
I have rode that exact bike before but I am not really a Trek kinda guy and wasn't too impressed with it. That said, the Trek Remedy is more known for being a good aggressive 29er and not as much the 27.5 version. Loads of people like their Treks so I'm not saying it is a bad bike or that Trek is a bad company! I went with the Niner WFO 9 and I absolutely love it. My advice is to demo it if at all possible and see if you like it and if it fits you. What type of rider are you and what type of bike(wheel size, travel, brand ect) are you looking for?

Posted: Jun 17, 2016 at 21:53 Quote
Hmmmm well lets see here. Honestly I haven't gone out and rode anything else from Trek other than the Remedy so I cant make any opinions or recommendations on that brand. However, the Specialized Stumpjumper 29 is pretty stellar and I really like the Specialized Enduro 650b or 29er version. Rocky mountain is a good mtb brand and the Altitude is one of their most popular bikes. I have not rode any Rocky Mountain yet so I cant say how they ride but they do have a good reputation. If you are looking for a good climber but can also kill on descents without limits, I would check out the Specialized Enduro 29. I find that the combo of 29 wheels with 160mm of travel is fantastic. If you really do want to only stick within the boundaries of 120-140mm of travel then I would check out the Stumpjumper. Again demoing will help loads too!! Anything else I can help with that I have missed or you need more info on?

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.008787
Mobile Version of Website