Carbon Scout and Smuggler Very soon

PB Forum :: Transition
Carbon Scout and Smuggler Very soon
  • Previous Page
Posted: Jun 22, 2016 at 13:43 Quote
I was in my local transition dealer looking at stuff whilst the owner was serving a customer.
When I noticed the computer on the counter was left on a Transition dealer only page.
"Oh new colours" was what I was thinking,and I was rite .
In fact they were two tone colour schemes on all aluminium transitions.
But the really interesting bit of news is the fact that the Scout and Smuggler will be available in CARBON Big Grin

Posted: Jun 23, 2016 at 23:51 Quote
cant wait to see the new colors. Planning to pick up a scout once i get back home to the states in August! thanks for the info!

Posted: Jun 25, 2016 at 11:49 Quote
I have an Scout and its amazing, the carbon version should be truly outstanding. Frame is a bit short so I a riding an XL. I am waiting to see what the 2017 colours are as I plan to order a Patrol as soon as the new one can be pre-ordered.

Posted: Jun 25, 2016 at 14:50 Quote
adamlimer wrote:
I have an Scout and its amazing, the carbon version should be truly outstanding. Frame is a bit short so I a riding an XL. I am waiting to see what the 2017 colours are as I plan to order a Patrol as soon as the new one can be pre-ordered.
The carbon patrol isn't changing , but the alu one has a cool black and grey colour and one similar to yeti blue.

Posted: Jun 26, 2016 at 2:16 Quote
Milesos thanks for the info.

You say the Crabon patrol dosen't change (color?)
Are you sure the color will not change on the carbon patrol? It would be a bit unusual not to change color-theme.
Also, do you have any idea what color the carbon scout will have?

Posted: Jun 26, 2016 at 4:06 Quote
Dnn wrote:
Milesos thanks for the info.

You say the Crabon patrol dosen't change (color?)
Are you sure the color will not change on the carbon patrol? It would be a bit unusual not to change color-theme.
Also, do you have any idea what color the carbon scout will have?
What I saw was no change for carbon patrol.
on the scout I can remember seeing red but I got a little distracted when I saw the words CARBON

Posted: Jul 20, 2016 at 5:40 Quote
More confirmation from a seller eager to put them up on page:

http://www.capitalcycles.co.nz/index.php?route=product/search&search=transition

No listed carbon smuggler though.

Carbon scout seem to loose about 500g in weight, no front derailleur support

O+
Posted: Jul 21, 2016 at 22:11 Quote
Word is that the Scout carbon will come in 'Gravel Grey gloss' and 'Blood Orange gloss''.

Large complete bike weight - Scout 2 - 12.6kg/27.7lbs

Great, now I have to sell the 2016 Scout and upgrade......just after I got it dialled!!

Posted: Jul 22, 2016 at 5:02 Quote
Milesos wrote:
adamlimer wrote:
The carbon patrol isn't changing , but the alu one has a cool black and grey colour and one similar to yeti blue.

The carbon patrol will have one slight change for 2017 that will come as no shock to anyone.

Posted: Jul 22, 2016 at 5:11 Quote
I need an orange scout!
My wife says we need a holiday.

O+
Posted: Jul 22, 2016 at 7:01 Quote
Nairnster wrote:
photo

photo

Posted: Jul 25, 2016 at 23:30 Quote
When are Transition going to unveil the 2017 range? I've pre-ordered a 2017 Alloy Patrol frame after having a quick look at the colours and specs in the local dealers but I'm itching to have another look Smile

Posted: Jul 25, 2016 at 23:57 Quote
2017 range is up on Transitions website

Posted: Jul 26, 2016 at 0:05 Quote
Dnn wrote:
2017 range is up on Transitions website

lol, I've literally been checking every day.... must have just gone up Smile

Posted: Jul 26, 2016 at 7:40 Quote
the Carbon Scout looks awesome!!

$2,999 for the frame only Helmet puts it right up there with the other top of the line carbon frames for sure, looks like it's worth it

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.015391
Mobile Version of Website