Range rear shock

PB Forum :: Norco
Range rear shock
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Jun 26, 2016 at 21:42 Quote
Hi All

I have a 2016 range A7.1 and the fox float evol it comes with is pretty plush and sensitive but it lacks a bit of pop. The SAG is correct as it doesn't bottom out and uses all the travel. I was going to get a CCDBCS but some reviews of the 2016 C7.2 with it was average due to the shock. So what do you have on yours, why and what do you recommend? Thanks in advance.

Cheers

J

Posted: Sep 20, 2016 at 4:59 Quote
I've got a 2015 Range C I built up with a Rockshox Monarch Plus RC3 w/debonair. Only two rides so far on it, but can't say I've noticed it being particularly wallow-y (if that's the correct opposite of pop?!).

Relative to the Sight with Fox Float I was riding before it doesn't feel as poppy, though. Could just be inherent in 140mm vs 160mm travel...

Posted: Oct 1, 2016 at 11:33 Quote
I have a CCDB Inline and really like how it rides. On rough terrain and at speed, it feels very planted, yet can pop around the trail at will. Have ridden it in races and at bike parks. Jump lines, technical, and everything in between. It took a bit of playing with settings to get it perfect, but I like it a lot. It's also much lighter than a Floax X, Monarch Plus, or CCDB CS.

Posted: Oct 8, 2016 at 15:17 Quote
What are you guys thoughts on putting a rockshox Kage RC on a 2014 aluminium Range? I need a new shock and I was thinking going for coil because I am on a tight budget and will mostly be riding the bike park or shuttles.

O+
Posted: Oct 20, 2016 at 1:48 Quote
Works fine, only don't mount the lower cableguide, as the reservoir will hit the bolt...

Posted: Oct 20, 2016 at 12:30 Quote
Okay thanks for your reply

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.008720
Mobile Version of Website