Thread of political debate and discussion

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Thread of political debate and discussion
Posted: Mar 24, 2017 at 19:40 Quote
badbadleroybrown wrote:
I'll have to see if I can dig up the article... I read he was an atheist who was very anti Islam.
Meh. It doesn't matter to me. His belief of religion or lack there of was not his motive.

Posted: Mar 25, 2017 at 2:25 Quote
inverted180 wrote:
badbadleroybrown wrote:
iffy wrote:

Like I said before, its a stupid invention that idiots like you worship, you have memory issues too?
lol

Revisionist history... you didn't have the slightest clue how it worked!
I'm going to back BBLB. Sorry Iffy, I remember the exchange and you definitely had never heard of fiat currency and displayed no basic clue to how the monetary system work. You should really look shit up first.! lol.

no you idiot, I asked some open questions to see what people thought after a long dialogue with a real economist who has worked with goverments and corporations around the world for over 40 years, do not assume to know what I do or do not know based on the fact that I look for another laymans opinion on it...or a PB keyboard expert for that matter...

Posted: Mar 25, 2017 at 5:29 Quote
iffy wrote:
inverted180 wrote:
badbadleroybrown wrote:

lol

Revisionist history... you didn't have the slightest clue how it worked!
I'm going to back BBLB. Sorry Iffy, I remember the exchange and you definitely had never heard of fiat currency and displayed no basic clue to how the monetary system work. You should really look shit up first.! lol.

no you idiot, I asked some open questions to see what people thought after a long dialogue with a real economist who has worked with goverments and corporations around the world for over 40 years, do not assume to know what I do or do not know based on the fact that I look for another laymans opinion on it...or a PB keyboard expert for that matter...
lol

You stupid f*cking try hard...

Posted: Mar 25, 2017 at 5:32 Quote
badbadleroybrown wrote:

You stupid f*cking try hard...

yet another moronic and pointless post, 10/10 for consistency.

Posted: Mar 25, 2017 at 5:54 Quote
Terrorism of any kind is bad, but invasion of white civilization with non-conforming islamic culture by the masses and welfare is worse because of the lasting effects on population and the dysgenic effect of welfare, especially towards people from a country with an average IQ of 70 (centuries of inbreeding, child abuse, malnourishment, etc)... And you also get a steady increase of terrorism with the latter.

Canada is so f*cking backwards. Canada is a lost cause. People are too f*cking stupid and marxism-brainwashed. We could have a dozen 9/11 scale attacks here and we will most likely double down on anti-Islamophobia laws and hate crime laws.

Posted: Mar 25, 2017 at 5:58 Quote
therealtylerdurden wrote:
theminsta wrote:
Don't worry guys. It's just a study into how government can combat islamophobia. Calm down

My paragraph long comment wasn't a retort to you, just a general feeling of mine.

I'll have you know, I'll be suggesting a motion to have the government of Canada condemn that general feeling of yours and study ways to combat islamophobia... you bigoted racist homophobic misogynistic pig!

Posted: Mar 25, 2017 at 6:26 Quote
theminsta wrote:
Terrorism of any kind is bad, but invasion of *snip civilization with non-conforming *snip culture by the masses *blah blah blah.. People are too f*cking stupid and marxism-brainwashed. We could have a dozen 9/11 scale attacks here and we will most likely double down on anti-Islamophobia laws and hate crime laws.

agreed!

the natives of "america" and "canada" should send all the funky foreign invadier/settler/pioneer fukkers back to where they came from, where they can parctice their weird religous stuff and inbreeding to ther hearts content without feeling obliged to impose their "superior" shit on native people.

Posted: Mar 25, 2017 at 6:36 Quote
theminsta wrote:
therealtylerdurden wrote:
theminsta wrote:
Don't worry guys. It's just a study into how government can combat islamophobia. Calm down

My paragraph long comment wasn't a retort to you, just a general feeling of mine.

I'll have you know, I'll be suggesting a motion to have the government of Canada condemn that general feeling of yours and study ways to combat islamophobia... you bigoted racist homophobic misogynistic pig!

lol lol

Posted: Mar 25, 2017 at 7:06 Quote
theminsta wrote:
Terrorism of any kind is bad, but invasion of white civilization with non-conforming islamic culture by the masses and welfare is worse because of the lasting effects on population and the dysgenic effect of welfare, especially towards people from a country with an average IQ of 70 (centuries of inbreeding, child abuse, malnourishment, etc)... And you also get a steady increase of terrorism with the latter.

Canada is so f*cking backwards. Canada is a lost cause. People are too f*cking stupid and marxism-brainwashed. We could have a dozen 9/11 scale attacks here and we will most likely double down on anti-Islamophobia laws and hate crime laws.
An asian Canadian complaining about the invasion of another culture on "white civilization". There has to be a better term you can use..

Posted: Mar 25, 2017 at 10:07 Quote
inverted180 wrote:
theminsta wrote:

An asian Canadian complaining about the invasion of another culture on "white civilization". There has to be a better term you can use..
Race does not equal culture....

Posted: Mar 25, 2017 at 10:12 Quote
Asians are original Canadians.

We have large neighborhoods around here overrun with Indians and Chinese. Most of them solid folks. Half of my team of them - with some Israelis, Russians and other random folks. There are some culture differences, but hardly any problems like with muslims in Europe. And all of them try to respect this country, work hard and pay taxes. Most quite conservative too.

Posted: Mar 26, 2017 at 6:25 Quote
Immigration + Integration (speak English, have a job) = Me

Immigration + Self-segregation + Welfare + Islam = Homegrown terrorism

Immigration + Self-segregation + Asians = Chinatown (but whoa, no terrorism my dudes!)

I have no problem with anyone of any color (in other words... a human being) as long as they integrate or at least put an effort. But if you're living in your brown/asian/terrorist community and you can't even speak English, go back to your f*cking country.
Go back to your f*cking country.

GO BACK TO YOUR f*ckING COUNTRY

Posted: Mar 26, 2017 at 6:29 Quote
UK Go to Hell!
British Police Go to Hell!
UK Go to Hell!
UK Go to Hell!

Just disseminating some uncomfortable facts to the liberals that may be creeping here.

Posted: Mar 26, 2017 at 6:37 Quote
The Muslims are trying their gosh-darn-hardest to let Westerners know what they want and how they're going to get it. They want Sharia Law to replace the rule of the land; they want everyone to convert to Islam or go to hell/die; they want the government to abdicate all power and resources and give it to the Islamic caliphate. And they'll achieve that by outbreeding the West and using the womb of the white women to breed for Allah's will.

Oh f*cking gee. I'm sure liberals are 100000% down for that. Where can they sign up? Oh, they already have by being "tolerant" of intolerant cultures? Cool.

Posted: Mar 26, 2017 at 8:06 Quote
Like all other religons, beliefs, language sexual or political preferences etc, people are free to do what they like in their own homes.

That march is the sam as a gay pride march or the extreme right wing tossers, or any other bunch of self righteous a*sholes... so what, who gives a f*ck..

your freedom ends where someone elses begins.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.018762
Mobile Version of Website