Thread of political debate and discussion

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Thread of political debate and discussion
Posted: Jun 15, 2017 at 17:54 Quote
Tsoxbhk wrote:
badbadleroybrown wrote:
Tsoxbhk wrote:
The way you talk about Oregon in comparison to Florida is leading me to believe you do not actually ride mountain bikes.
And the way you talk about Oregon in comparison to Florida is leading me to believe you do not actually have a life outside of riding mountain bikes.
Not really other than riding touring bikes and building bikes for other people to ride and enjoy.
Damn bro... that sucks, I'm sorry.

Posted: Jun 15, 2017 at 17:57 Quote
Most discussions between conservatives and liberals end with former claiming logical superiority and latter the moral one.

Guess what, logical superiority always wins in the long run. Always. Unfortunately the moralists may kill millions in the meantime.

Posted: Jun 15, 2017 at 20:50 Quote
inverted180 wrote:
mixmastamikal wrote:
Oh boy, didn't know this thread existed until today. Seems pretty conservative in here. I better tread lightly . . . LOL

Save yourself.

Hahahaha

Posted: Jun 15, 2017 at 22:24 Quote
badbadleroybrown wrote:
Tsoxbhk wrote:
badbadleroybrown wrote:

And the way you talk about Oregon in comparison to Florida is leading me to believe you do not actually have a life outside of riding mountain bikes.
Not really other than riding touring bikes and building bikes for other people to ride and enjoy.

In what way?

Posted: Jun 15, 2017 at 23:08 Quote
Tsoxbhk wrote:
badbadleroybrown wrote:
Tsoxbhk wrote:

In what way?
In every way possible... I couldn't imagine such a limited, singularly engaged lifestyle. I'm all about hunting, fishing, shooting, off roading, camping, hiking, traveling, road biking, mountain biking, motorcycling, boating, kayaking, just tinkering on shit at the house, playing with electronics, cooking, eating, drinking, volunteering at the animal shelter, wine making, beer brewing... for starters.

Shit, I feel sincerely bad for you that you've reduced the myriad experiences life has to offer to just bikes. I couldn't imagine living like that, my condolences man.

Posted: Jun 16, 2017 at 6:38 Quote
Haha you are amazing. Dude of course I eat and do a shit ton of other things. Again you realize where I live? Bend has everything you just listed in less than 20 miles. Also pretty much a brewery on every corner so not really gunna waste time brewing beer as to many hobbies leads to being shitty at to many things.

Posted: Jun 16, 2017 at 9:21 Quote
Totally... cause hobbies are all about winning gold at the WBC. Oregon is amazing I'm sure, no doubt people the world over aspire to visit someday.

Posted: Jun 16, 2017 at 13:15 Quote
badbadleroybrown wrote:
Totally... cause hobbies are all about winning gold at the WBC. Oregon is amazing I'm sure, no doubt people the world over aspire to visit someday.

No but they do take time. Not gunna good at something if you not put in the time is all I am saying. You only have so much time in the day.

Posted: Jun 16, 2017 at 17:36 Quote
I like good beer.

Posted: Jun 17, 2017 at 1:27 Quote
meanwhile back in the UK

photo

Posted: Jun 17, 2017 at 2:19 Quote
iffy wrote:
meanwhile back in the UK

photo

Yeah meanwhile f*cking leftist idiots are calling for mass demonstrations and even riots against the govt over the Grenfell flat fires when it was a Labour councillor in the housing association that runs the flats, not a Tory one. People are f*cking thick man

Posted: Jun 17, 2017 at 2:32 Quote
Its the country thats burning fool.

and I do not think that whoever was responsible for it had not raised concerns about the building BTW, they were ignored.

Posted: Jun 17, 2017 at 3:14 Quote
iffy wrote:
Its the country thats burning fool.

and I do not think that whoever was responsible for it had not raised concerns about the building BTW, they were ignored.

Notice I used the word "meanwhile". In the English language this suggests I'm talking about a different but related topic. Read please, "fool".

Ignored by who? The association responsible for the renovations? Labour.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.012987
Mobile Version of Website