Thread of political debate and discussion

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Thread of political debate and discussion
Posted: Aug 27, 2018 at 21:26 Quote
inverted180 wrote:
Politics and B.S. aside he was a far better man than captain bone spurs could ever be.

At least he was a man with some morals and humility. If this was Trumps letter it would go something like...

I was great. The Best really. I had all the best words, I made all the best Deals. I only married the hottest broads and I only cheated on them with smoking loose canons. I had a few children and Ivanka....oooh I wish I wasn't her father, I would have loved to date her. I mean of course I make a real hottie, the Hottest.

Etc. Etc... you get the point.
Yeah... We get it, delicate little pussies like you are hurt because Trump is too alpha for you soyboys to handle. Etc, etc... we get the f*cking point.

But really, all you just did is prove you have no f*cking clue what you're talking about.

McCain is trash and I hope he's got a spot next to Mussolini in hell. McCain was a fake piece of shit groomed who succeeded only because of nepotism and his father's position. He got better men than himself killed, and he sold out his oath of service the second he got captured... he was a joke before he ever became a senator and from there he just dug himself deeper because he's a deep state shitbag who was bitter that an outsider like Trump succeeded where he failed. He's a traitor and a seditious scumbag and America is better off for him being dead.

Posted: Aug 27, 2018 at 21:32 Quote
Even now all they are trying to do is to use his death to undermine Trump.

Posted: Aug 27, 2018 at 21:33 Quote
inverted180 wrote:
Was that just an attempt to prove how full of shit McCain was or what? Setting aside the reality that Obama is a muslim, McCain just essentially said that being a "decent family man" and a muslim are mutually exclusive. But yeah, Trumps the racist right? What else did the media tell you to think?

Oh... and about those muslim training camps that you lefties swear don't exist.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/new-mexico-compound-school-shooting-children-kidnap-muslim-extremists-train-abdulghani-wahhaj-a8485346.html

Posted: Aug 27, 2018 at 21:43 Quote
Axxe wrote:
Even now all they are trying to do is to use his death to undermine Trump.
He's as responsible for the farcical Russia investigation... he's the one who knowingly took a falsified dossier that was paid for by the losing political opponent and compiled by a foreign spy, and turned it over to the FBI as though it were legitimate. Honestly, I can't even find a point in his life to reference for when he wasn't a piece of shit... from daddy getting him into the naval academy to daddy keeping him flying when his performance and attitude would've grounded anyone less connected right on through to daddy getting him off when he sang for the Vietnamese to get better treatment straight on through to his death, he's never been anything but exactly the type of corrupt, spoiled, elite, daddy's boy that everyone cries about Trump being... but since he hated Trump, he's a hero to the left.

Honestly, if you took away hypocrisy, liberals wouldn't even have anything to say.

Posted: Aug 28, 2018 at 4:15 Quote
Triggered.

Captain bone spurs more alpha. Lol.

The thing you all hate the most is that he didnt kowtow to the Donald. If he had only done that. We would not be having this conversation. Who is the hypocrite? I've always thought Trump was a douche ever since he was playing one on reality T.V. , on the other hand I may not agree with a lot of McCains policy but he still seemed like a respectable guy, and I've never thought otherwise.

Posted: Aug 28, 2018 at 7:05 Quote
inverted180 wrote:
Triggered.

Captain bone spurs more aplha. Lol.

The thing you all hate the most is that he didnt kowtow to the Donald. If he had only done that. We would not be having this conversation. Who is the hypocrite? I've always thought Trump was a douche ever since he was playing one on reality T.V. , on the other hand I may not agree with a lot of McCains policy but he still seemed like a respectable guy, and I've never thought otherwise.

You been triggered? Yes, your pathetic rant that started this discussion was exactly that.

McCain was an ass long before Trump was even on TV. Remained an ass. You only praise him because you had been told so, and lost capacity to think for yourself. Facts are in front of you.

Posted: Aug 28, 2018 at 7:48 Quote
badbadleroybrown wrote:
inverted180 wrote:
Was that just an attempt to prove how full of shit McCain was or what? Setting aside the reality that Obama is a muslim, McCain just essentially said that being a "decent family man" and a muslim are mutually exclusive. But yeah, Trumps the racist right? What else did the media tell you to think?

Oh... and about those muslim training camps that you lefties swear don't exist.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/new-mexico-compound-school-shooting-children-kidnap-muslim-extremists-train-abdulghani-wahhaj-a8485346.html

Haha Obama's a Muslim. Ya f*ckin right man. Muslims dont fake being Christian. That's not a thing. Holy shit. Ya he's black and his name sounds funny. He must be a muslim!

Posted: Aug 28, 2018 at 7:56 Quote
Obama faked everything.

Posted: Aug 28, 2018 at 12:10 Quote
Tsoxbhk wrote:
Haha Obama's a Muslim. Ya f*ckin right man. Muslims dont fake being Christian. That's not a thing. Holy shit. Ya he's black and his name sounds funny. He must be a muslim!
It's almost like you only speak up to show how incredibly f*cking stupid you are.

Not only is that "a thing"... there's a specific goddamn name for it, "taqiyyah", and it's explicitly permissible in the Quran and embraced by goat f*ckers everywhere.

Posted: Aug 28, 2018 at 12:29 Quote
inverted180 wrote:
Triggered.

Captain bone spurs more alpha. Lol.

No need to state the obvious, you've been triggered since November 8th, 2016... we all already knew that.

Yup, President Donald Trump is infinitely more alpha than you. Honestly, that that's your response only cements him as being more alpha. All you can do is cry about Trump... you're drowning in propaganda and your own tears while he keeps smashing hot bitches and generally doing whatever the f*ck he feels like doing.

Trump is a douche, just like Obama, and Bush, and Clinton, and Bush, etc etc... but unlike you, actual men don't look to the nation's leader as a spiritual or moral sign post. We want a hard nosed businessman who is gonna fight to put the United States and the citizens of this fine nation first in all things. And that's exactly what he's doing. While beta soyboys like you cry about the latest propaganda spin from CNN about how awful he is and pray for an impeachment that's never going to come, Trump just keeps doing Trump shit. Jesus, you're so goddamn beta that you don't even know what being alpha is.

And, as for McCain, you're full of shit... If the media told you tomorrow that McCain was the Stalin to Trump's Hitler, you'd swallow that shit quicker than a fat girl getting the last piece of cake. But, since McCain spent his final years having an epic tantrum that his daddy's lifetime of hardwork and nepotistic grooming couldn't put him in the white house while Trump was able to succeed where he failed almost as an afterthought, the media told you that he's a hero and you just eat it up because you're too stupid to think for yourself.

Fact... if it wasn't for his daddy, McCain never would've gotten into the Naval Academy. Fact... if it wasn't for his daddy, McCain would've been NJP'd out of the cockpit. Fact... if it wasn't for his daddy, McCain would've been charged with collaboration and court martialed. Fact... if McCain wasn't a deep state, sore losing piece of shit then no one would've ever heard of the bullshit Steele dossier which has cost the American people millions of dollars, wasted immeasurable resources in undermining the legitimate leadership of the country, and which has thus far led to the imprisonment of multiple American citizens for offenses well beyond the scope of the investigation and entirely unrelated to Trump solely in an effort to intimidate and coerce opposition. At best, you're a moron for even suggesting he's a respectable guy... more likely, you're being deliberately disingenuous or just entirely hypocritical.

Posted: Aug 29, 2018 at 4:46 Quote
Forget deep state. Have you ever seen a doctor for your mental state?

Posted: Aug 29, 2018 at 7:37 Quote
Amazing rebuttal.

See, you came in with hogwash crap about McCain. And obviously could not handle the truth.

Posted: Aug 29, 2018 at 8:44 Quote
I have been trying to find where all these facts exist. Still looking.

These are all allegations. Trump has a few of those too.. but those ones are all fake news of course.

Posted: Aug 29, 2018 at 11:33 Quote
inverted180 wrote:
I have been trying to find where all these facts exist. Still looking.

These are all allegations. Trump has a few of those too.. but those ones are all fake news of course.
No cupcake, they're 100% fact... and if you're having trouble confirming any of them it can only be caused by a few things:

1. You're full of shit and haven't tried to look
2. You're a f*cking moron and you're too stupid to work google
3. All of the above

It's cute how you cry and whine but have yet to even get anywhere near facts, and then when someone supplies facts, all you do is downshift to a quick ad hom and double down on bullshit. You're a joke, you represent literally everything wrong with the world today. Folks like you are why I support abortion in spite of the moral abhorrence of it.

Posted: Aug 29, 2018 at 11:42 Quote
Typing something doesn't make it a fact.

Seems like he was a hot head in his youth. Got some advantages from his last name (sound like anybody you know). But other than that what are you claiming he did... is he responsible for the fire?

Is Obama a Kenyan born Muslim infiltrator or just an everyday american born one?

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.011906
Mobile Version of Website