Thread of political debate and discussion

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Thread of political debate and discussion
Posted: Aug 30, 2018 at 5:21 Quote
theminsta wrote:
How much further can Trump Derangement Syndrome go?

Well, I hate to say it, but it's literally a Zombie Apocalypse that we're witnessing. It might just go on exponentially for ever and ever until History makes its move.

T.D.S. carriers, like zombies, are most likely uncurable and they can assimilate masses of sane people at a catastrophic rate. They actually do.

Most of 'Education' Workers are T.D.S. carriers, which implies a perpetual flood of zombies coming out of our schools, invading workplaces and spewing their brown-shirt propaganda and indoctrination.

It's literally sickening.

Posted: Aug 30, 2018 at 11:09 Quote
What an influential internet philosopher Stefan Molyneux has said (roughly):

We, as a society, are producing more crazy people than we can fix.

I'm not sure what will happen to the USA, even if it becomes tremendously prosperous (with respect to the inevitable economic reality that it will collapse under the weight of its mathematically insolvent debt and liabilities). I cannot see how it will change the very fact that people are so easily corruptible and controllable... That quality in itself is perhaps the most important lesson here:

The current state of the human condition is that it is extremely volatile and it does not take much to initialize the collapse of the entire civilization (mainly white due to personal freedoms and maybe asian for copying pretty well) at any moment.

But it can also be said that we are still at the peak of civilization and individual awareness... and that it is increasing rapidly thanks to the internet and debunking/exposing of hypocritical zombies.

Posted: Aug 30, 2018 at 11:20 Quote
Over/under on trump getting re-elected? what do y'all think

Posted: Aug 30, 2018 at 11:21 Quote
50/50

He either gets re-elected or not.

Posted: Aug 30, 2018 at 11:26 Quote
humorous.

I think he gets elected again, i think not enough has changed and there isnt an Obama figure to usurp him

Posted: Aug 30, 2018 at 12:15 Quote
I think he gets re-elected... much in the same way he won this time. I think there's a lot of people quietly happy that simply don't want to deal with the bullshit that comes with admitting you support Trump. There's so many batshit crazy, f*cked in the head fruitcakes out there stuck on full resistardation that it's just not worth being a vocal supporter unless you like to argue. I know a good number of people who hate Trump and didn't vote for him who've privately admitted they're happy with what he's doing, see how batshit crazy the media and the left have become, and who'll vote for him next time... but who would not ever say that in public because they don't want the drama.

Posted: Aug 30, 2018 at 12:54 Quote
He is certainly going to usher in a more non-conventional set of candidates. It'll be interesting for sure lol

Posted: Aug 30, 2018 at 13:29 Quote
theminsta wrote:
iffy wrote:
theminsta wrote:
You have to ask, what must Trump do to make you say "Hmm.. you know, Trump is actually an alright guy and he's done a lot of good that far surpasses the bad"

Die

Someone you've never met should die because he indirectly hurt your feelings. You are an irredeemable, useful idiot for the fascist left, which I knew from the very beginning.

How much further can Trump Derangement Syndrome go?

You should keep quiet, every post you make just makes you sound even more retarded Wink

Posted: Aug 30, 2018 at 14:44 Quote
iffy wrote:
You should keep quiet, every post you make just makes you sound even more retarded Wink
Not sure if being intentionally ironic or if you're just that stupid but, I can assure you that no one could ever look retarded amongst a group of which you're a part.

Posted: Aug 30, 2018 at 15:10 Quote
badbadleroybrown wrote:
iffy wrote:
Not sure if being intentionally ironic or if you're just that stupid but, I can assure you that no one could ever look retarded amongst a group of which you're a part.

You should keep quiet as well, every post you make just makes you sound even more retarded Wink

Posted: Aug 30, 2018 at 15:32 Quote
iffy wrote:
badbadleroybrown wrote:
iffy wrote:

You should keep quiet as well, every post you make just makes you sound even more retarded Wink
Sure thing Corky... keep repeating yourself, that doesn't sound retarded at all.

Posted: Aug 30, 2018 at 16:29 Quote
badbadleroybrown wrote:
iffy wrote:
badbadleroybrown wrote:

Sure thing Corky... keep repeating yourself, that doesn't sound retarded at all.

Good advice can be given twice!

Posted: Aug 30, 2018 at 22:04 Quote
iffy wrote:
badbadleroybrown wrote:
iffy wrote:

Good advice can be...

The stupid shit you say, however, isn't even worth hearing once.

See a doctor Iffy, it might not be too late to abort yourself.

Posted: Aug 31, 2018 at 3:21 Quote
badbadleroybrown wrote:
iffy wrote:
badbadleroybrown wrote:

Good advice can be...

The stupid shit I say, however, isn't even worth hearing once.

for example:

"See a doctor Iffy, it might not be too late to abort yourself."

FYP, sadly you proved my point.

Oh well, you can lead a horse to water...

Posted: Aug 31, 2018 at 8:13 Quote
You have no point Iffy... you're just a mindless shithead doing what you're told, not even smart enough to see your own strings.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.013560
Mobile Version of Website