Dirt jump/trails in Durham region (Ontario)

PB Forum :: Canada - East
Dirt jump/trails in Durham region (Ontario)
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Jul 11, 2016 at 19:34 Quote
Just bought a DJ and looking to get out on the trails in my new neighbor hood. I have a small DJ circuit by my house in south Oshawa but there's a ton of kids there and it's quite small. I have a car so anything in the area is welcome!

Posted: Jul 12, 2016 at 3:54 Quote
Durham forest, Dagmar trails, Glen major forest. All of which are nice trails to ride.

As far as DJ jumps I don't know of any good ones. Located in Pickering myself and found a little spot near me but will require building.

I am still new to all of this so I am sure there are more places I don't know about. Let me know what you find out.

Posted: Jul 12, 2016 at 14:05 Quote
I found a spot local to me (Pickering) where I am going to start rebuilding. If anyone is interested please let me know. Lots of potential for the spot IMO.

Posted: Aug 10, 2016 at 10:16 Quote
also found a spot in oshawa, message me for details

Posted: Sep 8, 2016 at 12:36 Quote
Since no one is posting in my thread I thought I would update where I am currently riding.

Look up sunnyside bike park down in Toronto. It's the best I have been able to find and it's maintained by the city/volunteers.

Free and legit. I will be there Friday evening and Sunday morning.

Posted: May 30, 2019 at 7:21 Quote
philipraposo1982 wrote:
hey just got a new bike new to Oshawa could i get the location of any dirt jumps or trails

Posted: Jul 31, 2020 at 19:13 Quote
PptRick wrote:
philipraposo1982 wrote:
hey just got a new bike new to Oshawa could i get the location of any dirt jumps or trails

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YcOSKkc133I Here is a video of dirt jumps in Oshawa.

Previous Page | Next Page

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.005661
Mobile Version of Website