CHALLENGE : Do Dead dog on a road bike

PB Forum :: Downhill
CHALLENGE : Do Dead dog on a road bike
Posted: Mar 5, 2008 at 21:59 Quote
i can't wait to see the divots yall are gonna make. should be a biggest divot contest as an alternative competition. i'll put a prize in for that. i'll be at MT.7 this summer, and if ya actually show up, i'll even consider sliding down to get some sweet pics of you fellas shredding dead dog. sliding down is dangerous enough for this old fart.

Posted: Mar 5, 2008 at 22:00 Quote
we need to use Schwalbe Ultremo's so we have a chance at not flating.

Posted: Mar 5, 2008 at 22:00 Quote
dont ruin our awesome thread, post cheese related nonsense in my "favorite dairy product" thread :-)

Posted: Mar 5, 2008 at 22:01 Quote
PedalUpBombDown wrote:

Im just going to fill my tires with water.

Posted: Mar 5, 2008 at 22:02 Quote
lol so funny just get some of these road tires.http://www.konaworld.com/bikes/2k8/images/625/2K8_JAKE.jpg

they have a little bit of tread on them !

Posted: Mar 5, 2008 at 22:02 Quote
Hummeroid wrote:
PedalUpBombDown wrote:

won't help. it'll just wet your ass and make your bike heavier.

Posted: Mar 5, 2008 at 22:03 Quote
thomasz wrote:
lol so funny just get some of these road tires.http://www.konaworld.com/bikes/2k8/images/625/2K8_JAKE.jpg

Not a road bike, cyclocross :-) thats why they have a little tread.

Posted: Mar 5, 2008 at 22:04 Quote
Hummeroid wrote:
thomasz wrote:

Not a road bike, cyclocross :-) thats why they have a little tread.
crossers are for cheaters.

Posted: Mar 5, 2008 at 22:04 Quote
PedalUpBombDown wrote:
Hummeroid wrote:
PedalUpBombDown wrote:

No, centripedal force. The more weight I have on the outside of the rim the more itll act like a gyroscope and keep me upright :-) How do you think MotoGP bikes stand up so quickly? :-)

Posted: Mar 5, 2008 at 22:05 Quote
Hummeroid wrote:
PedalUpBombDown wrote:
Hummeroid wrote:

No, centripedal force. The more weight I have on the outside of the rim the more itll act like a gyroscope and keep me upright :-) How do you think MotoGP bikes stand up so quickly? :-)
i blame the fact that rossi eats monkey meat for dinner. but the other guys use magic.

Posted: Mar 5, 2008 at 22:11 Quote
before I get flamed, I might as well say it has to due to the rotational speed of that mass too, its not like they put heavy tires on them.

Posted: Mar 5, 2008 at 22:23 Quote
you guys realize how easily road wheels taco right.......... u'd be dead within 10 seconds. i saw a vid of some roadie hitting a dog going up in the tour de france. his wheel shatters and he goes face first into the ground. i laughed.

Posted: Mar 5, 2008 at 22:25 Quote
Whoinventeduphill wrote:
you guys realize how easily road wheels taco right.......... u'd be dead within 10 seconds. i saw a vid of some roadie hitting a dog going up in the tour de france. his wheel shatters and he goes face first into the ground. i laughed.

did you read the WHOLE thread? :-) We know the risks. We know our bike parts. We are prepared. WE ARE SPARTANS

Posted: Mar 5, 2008 at 22:26 Quote
lol no i didnt. i was too lazy. but idk. give me some mx gear, some formula disks, and S-types and i'll do it

Posted: Mar 5, 2008 at 22:32 Quote
Whoinventeduphill wrote:
lol no i didnt. i was too lazy. but idk. give me some mx gear, some formula disks, and S-types and i'll do it

you should read it. Good for a laugh at least.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.009624
Mobile Version of Website