How to check 888 year model ?

PB Forum :: Marzocchi
How to check 888 year model ?
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Message
Posted: Aug 16, 2016 at 9:45 Quote
Anyone know how to tell which year there 888's were released?

recently acquired a 2013 Rocky Mountain Flatline but would like to know what model the year the forks are,
Cheers

Posted: Aug 16, 2016 at 13:20 Quote
bickars wrote:
Anyone know how to tell which year there 888's were released?

recently acquired a 2013 Rocky Mountain Flatline but would like to know what model the year the forks are,
Cheers

photo?

Posted: Sep 20, 2016 at 21:57 Quote
Send me a picture and I'll tell you

Posted: Oct 9, 2016 at 13:17 Quote
Here's my Triple 8's RV -

Posted: May 4, 2018 at 16:53 Quote
Up, I have the same problem !!!

Posted: May 4, 2018 at 20:21 Quote
2012

https://www.vitalmtb.com/product/guide/Bikes,3/Rocky-Mountain/Flatline-Park,4411

Posted: May 5, 2018 at 2:48 Quote
jazzawil wrote:
2012

https://www.vitalmtb.com/product/guide/Bikes,3/Rocky-Mountain/Flatline-Park,4411

But the Marzocchi 888 RV did not exist. It look like a cheap oem version.

Posted: Jun 6, 2019 at 21:32 Quote
bickars wrote:
Here's my Triple 8's RV -

it was 2005-2007, italy made

Posted: Jun 11, 2019 at 20:18 Quote
Looks like it’s a 2007

Posted: Sep 9, 2019 at 10:33 Quote
I am in the same boat. Just bought a 2012 Santa Cruz driver 8 with 888 RC3 evo.

Can anyone identify the model year?

2012 Large Santa Cruz Driver 8 Black

Posted: Sep 9, 2019 at 13:17 Quote
DHmonkey2991 wrote:
I am in the same boat. Just bought a 2012 Santa Cruz driver 8 with 888 RC3 evo.

Can anyone identify the model year?

2012 Large Santa Cruz Driver 8 Black

https://www.marzocchi.com/support/forks/2013/2013-888-rc3-evo-v2.aspx?idC=62354&idM=19257-1478-1478&idMy=15638&idP=18821-644&idS=15805

Posted: Sep 13, 2019 at 20:45 Quote
That color stanchion came out in 2014 which was the last year of the 888 before it went to the 380

Previous Page | Next Page

 
Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.011015
Mobile Version of Website