Youth Indoor Park/Hangout Center.

PB Forum :: Off-Topic
Youth Indoor Park/Hangout Center.
Posted: Sep 25, 2008 at 17:05 Quote
djfivejames wrote:
so how did the september 16th meeting go?
ya and since were not gonna be able to get an indoor park we should get the city to put a bunch of dirt piles and ramps like in the video that was posted way cheeper and still soo fun

Posted: Sep 25, 2008 at 17:06 Quote
djfivejames wrote:

Really good! The board was stoked on the whole thing. It was also brought to Bobby's and my attention that the indoor park is in the 10 year plan of Surrey too. So it has a good future to all those haters and non believers out there.

Posted: Sep 25, 2008 at 17:07 Quote
pdurand wrote:
djfivejames wrote:
ya and since were not gonna be able to get an indoor park we should get the city to put a bunch of dirt piles and ramps like in the video that was posted way cheeper and still soo fun

Who said we are not? Quit saying that. You have NO idea what will happen or what we have put into this. Seriously. Enough of those idea's of yours. If you want good jumps and that, contact the city.

Posted: Sep 25, 2008 at 17:36 Quote
dotca wrote:
djfivejames wrote:

Really good! The board was stoked on the whole thing. It was also brought to Bobby's and my attention that the indoor park is in the 10 year plan of Surrey too. So it has a good future to all those haters and non believers out there.
oh good. Hope it takes less than 10 years though Frown

Posted: Sep 25, 2008 at 17:41 Quote
djfivejames wrote:
dotca wrote:
djfivejames wrote:

oh good. Hope it takes less than 10 years though Frown

Sherri Gosse said it's one of the higher things on the list. So with this presentation, it'll just keep on making the chance better. Like seriously, the Parks board people said the presentation and business plan was one of the best things they have read/heard. Better then most of the stuff they get from adults that propose new ideas. They were all stoked on it, it seemed.

Posted: Sep 25, 2008 at 18:54 Quote
I hope they use my ramp plan, or something equally good or better.

Posted: Sep 25, 2008 at 18:57 Quote
djfivejames wrote:

They will for sure get help from riders, and New Lines would be building it. They know what they are doing, sort of.

Posted: Sep 25, 2008 at 19:00 Quote
dotca wrote:
djfivejames wrote:

They will for sure get help from riders, and New Lines would be building it. They know what they are doing, sort of.
what is new lines?

Posted: Sep 25, 2008 at 19:03 Quote
pdurand wrote:
dotca wrote:
djfivejames wrote:

what is new lines?

A company that builds skateparks, they designed and built the Guildford Bowl if I'm not mistaken?

Posted: Sep 25, 2008 at 19:04 Quote
djfivejames wrote:
instead of a foam pit....... A RESI RAMP!

Posted: Sep 25, 2008 at 19:10 Quote
Views: 95,165    Faves: 3,008    Comments: 655
it would be kool if the indoor skatepark was like this kinda

Posted: Sep 25, 2008 at 21:40 Quote
mission valley ymca park is gnarly for sure.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.011630
Mobile Version of Website