Canyon Sender Forum

PB Forum :: Downhill
Canyon Sender Forum
Posted: May 24, 2017 at 11:23 Quote
96 kg, 188 psi, 5 spacers(full) and it's running pretty awesome!!! (don't know the click for compresion and rebound)

Posted: May 24, 2017 at 11:34 Quote
Ray-Charles wrote:
Have mine full of spacers, and it goes pretty good.. find I need to run HSR and LAST close to fully open to make the bike feel more lively but it's still very stable.. more spacers as little HSC as you can get away with and you are winning.

Ok thanks for the advise I only weight 65kg with kit so need to to try different pressure with dirrefernt amount of spacers ile add 2 spacers with 160psi and 19 clicks from close which is what I have been advised to do and I should be pretty much there. I hope!

Posted: May 24, 2017 at 11:35 Quote
taifi wrote:
96 kg, 188 psi, 5 spacers(full) and it's running pretty awesome!!! (don't know the click for compresion and rebound)

Great info. Thanks sounds like I may have to max the spacers out then

Posted: May 24, 2017 at 11:52 Quote
Welcome, i`ll post on saturday all the settings of the fox x2.

Posted: May 24, 2017 at 12:27 Quote
I weigh close to 90kg geared up and run 160-170 psi and get 30% sag.. that's with maximum amount of spacers, and LSC about 6 clicks from fully open.

Say measured standing in the attack position.

asheynon wrote:
Ray-Charles wrote:
Have mine full of spacers, and it goes pretty good.. find I need to run HSR and LAST close to fully open to make the bike feel more lively but it's still very stable.. more spacers as little HSC as you can get away with and you are winning.

Ok thanks for the advise I only weight 65kg with kit so need to to try different pressure with dirrefernt amount of spacers ile add 2 spacers with 160psi and 19 clicks from close which is what I have been advised to do and I should be pretty much there. I hope!

Posted: May 24, 2017 at 12:36 Quote
Haha I'm 14 this bike would be a dream but if any of u gents want to give one to me u know where to look lol but I hope once my spots are gone I could afford one of these bad boi shredding machines

Posted: May 25, 2017 at 4:41 Quote
Im 75kg and here's what I've been happiest with after 6 months of f*cking around.

170psi x 5 spacers

Clicks from closed:
lsr 18
hsr 16

lsc 19
hsc 17

Point worth mentioning though, its root and rock heaven on the trails I ride.

Posted: May 26, 2017 at 0:52 Quote
I'll second that. The trails here kick the s*&t out of you.

jbhkhc wrote:
Im 75kg and here's what I've been happiest with after 6 months of f*cking around.

170psi x 5 spacers

Clicks from closed:
lsr 18
hsr 16

lsc 19
hsc 17

Point worth mentioning though, its root and rock heaven on the trails I ride.

Posted: May 28, 2017 at 11:52 Quote
Took the shock apart today to find it already has 5 spacers in it

Posted: May 28, 2017 at 12:18 Quote
asheynon wrote:

These videos helped me no end with my suspension setup, maybe you can find something helpful in here too!

https://m.pinkbike.com/u/VorsprungSuspension/channel/The-Tuesday-Tune/

Posted: May 28, 2017 at 12:24 Quote
Killrockstar wrote:
asheynon wrote:

These videos helped me no end with my suspension setup, maybe you can find something helpful in here too!

https://m.pinkbike.com/u/VorsprungSuspension/channel/The-Tuesday-Tune/

there is also five in my x2 bought a few months ago, canyon probably have heard about the issue and stacked the shock with reducers...not sure if that solves the problem

Posted: May 28, 2017 at 13:35 Quote
My sender pre ordered and was sent out last year on first release. I think when fox done the recall they stacked it with spacers. My air sleeve also didn't have the tiny locking screw. I've now taken 2 spacers out set sag and both dials are 19 clicks from close mojo's recommendations

Posted: May 30, 2017 at 4:59 Quote
Well my RSC calliper gave out and sprung a leak for the 3rd time. Gunna go see if I can find myself some MT7s this weekend.

Posted: Jun 8, 2017 at 13:35 Quote
Are any of you guys having the same bottom out issue with the Vivid air as on the cf8.0?

Posted: Jun 9, 2017 at 22:45 Quote
Anyone know what the max rear tire width is? Cheers!

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.011688
Mobile Version of Website