Canyon Sender Forum

PB Forum :: Downhill
Canyon Sender Forum
Posted: May 20, 2019 at 3:46 Quote
Romulas wrote:
Harrythebearj wrote:
Damn mate not gone well, you hammered thag bashguard tho, I’ve smashed mine into stuff and been fine. What were you doing on it? And that’s the first one I’ve seen fail like that

I was riding straight forward, noticed a rock and tried to roll over. I tried to unload suspension and minimize pressure on bike at that moment. And here we are..

That’s a bummer.

A well designed bash should break before the frame. I don’t get why some bash manufacturers brag about their product being “indestructible”.

Posted: May 23, 2019 at 1:24 Quote
Romulas wrote:
Well, i faced some troubles.
My sender was broken after 1st ride. Hit bushguard and mount cracked. Warranty denied...

And you know what - decision about warranty was made by canyon even without frame expertise. They just took a look at the photo and said "Ok. Bashguard was hit from side and frame is not ready for such pressures. No warranty".
Info for future owners of this brand.

Uhh, i'm so dissapointed, worst beginning of season.

Posted: May 23, 2019 at 6:32 Quote
When I send my Sender for service a MX Link problem to Canyon,
they forgot to screw the bolts in suspension Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

I've noticed that the rear wheel is dancing after few runs
Almost all bearings have been damaged

Of course, they do not plead guiltyEvil Evil Evil
Result :
200 EUR in local bicycle service...

Your conduct will verify you dear Canyon...

https://www.trustpilot.com/review/www.canyon.com

Posted: May 24, 2019 at 12:01 Quote
I bought a load of bushes for the Sender because it was cheaper to buy in bulk. Got a couple of sets on EBay if anyone needs any.

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.co.uk%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F123760108161

Posted: May 26, 2019 at 7:46 Quote
I have an invisiframe kit for an xl sender cf, gloss / Matt mixed.
Purchased before ordering bike and deciding I’d prefer Matt.
I’m passed the return period do can’t return or exchange.
Anyone interested in buying for a much reduced price? Box never even opened, still sealed from delivery.

Posted: May 27, 2019 at 13:38 Quote
I received my new canyon sender 9,0 last week and straight away it had some nasty movement somewhere in the rear suspension linkage. I presumed it was the common problem with the MX linkage so played around with that for a bit and eventually just went to ride it. It developed a pretty intense squeak after a few runs. After taking the rear shock off i found that that 2 bolts that held it in were covered in lock tight, not just the threads but the part of the bolt that should have been smooth. Was bonded hard onto the bolt. Had to soak in white spirits and scrape off. After cleaning , greasing and putting it back together it felt like a different bike.

Posted: Jun 6, 2019 at 14:55 Quote
Randomdeek wrote:
I have an invisiframe kit for an xl sender cf, gloss / Matt mixed.
Purchased before ordering bike and deciding I’d prefer Matt.
I’m passed the return period do can’t return or exchange.
Anyone interested in buying for a much reduced price? Box never even opened, still sealed from delivery.

Hi how much do you want for it?

Posted: Jun 14, 2019 at 2:16 Quote
HI guys
i have a canyon sender, and i want to buy a reach headset, does anyone got one and recomend? thanks

Posted: Jun 14, 2019 at 3:03 Quote
Wildpack wrote:
HI guys
i have a canyon sender, and i want to buy a reach headset, does anyone got one and recomend? thanks

Workscomponents

Contact them, tell them what frame you have and they ll respond quickly.

I have one, works great. It will slightly raise your bottom bracket height though, not by much, few mms.

Posted: Jun 18, 2019 at 0:08 Quote
Has anyone ever put one of these bags on their sender?

Is it a stupid idea?

I'm trying to work out how to ride whistler without wearing a bag

Posted: Jun 19, 2019 at 7:42 Quote
Has anyone the bearing numbers for the sender cf headset?
What’s good to replace with?

Posted: Jun 23, 2019 at 5:34 Quote
Hello all,

I’m currently in the alps and have just seen a black sender with the orange mx link, and considering I’m getting orange lowers for the 40s does anyone want to swap a grey mx link, new in December 2018, fully working and no play, for an orange one in similar condition, or will I have to purchase one from canyon, if so how much is an mx link.

Thank you,

Harry

Posted: Jun 24, 2019 at 0:13 Quote
Can you change the linkage from a aluminium sender with a mx link to give better feel

Posted: Jun 26, 2019 at 9:27 Quote
That'd probably look epic...make sure to post pictures once you get all oranged up

Just bought some orange fox 40s for my sender, can't wait to build everything up !

Harrythebearj wrote:
Hello all,

I’m currently in the alps and have just seen a black sender with the orange mx link, and considering I’m getting orange lowers for the 40s does anyone want to swap a grey mx link, new in December 2018, fully working and no play, for an orange one in similar condition, or will I have to purchase one from canyon, if so how much is an mx link.

Thank you,

Harry

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.020816
Mobile Version of Website