Canyon Sender Forum

PB Forum :: Downhill
Canyon Sender Forum
Posted: Jun 28, 2019 at 3:00 Quote

Cant wait to bolt it on!

Posted: Jun 28, 2019 at 4:58 Quote
Holly sheet !!!!

Posted: Jul 12, 2019 at 3:57 Quote
I have recently purchased a canyon sender CF with Fox performance suspension. Does anyone have any tips on setting up the rear shock as I'm struggling to find the sweet spot. Cheers, Fraser.

Posted: Jul 12, 2019 at 14:20 Quote
FraserAult wrote:
I have recently purchased a canyon sender CF with Fox performance suspension. Does anyone have any tips on setting up the rear shock as I'm struggling to find the sweet spot. Cheers, Fraser.
Use the sag indicator on the frame to set up correct pressure. Wind the hsr all in and use the lsr to tune the rebound. Only open the hsr if you can't get rebound fast enough. Then tune compression to your liking, poppy or stabile.

Posted: Jul 13, 2019 at 13:29 Quote

sender 90% ready!!

Posted: Jul 22, 2019 at 4:45 Quote
Random question, Ive got a sender frame to build up, does the bike come specced new with short or medium cage sram derailleur?

Posted: Jul 22, 2019 at 14:07 Quote
Randomdeek wrote:
Random question, Ive got a sender frame to build up, does the bike come specced new with short or medium cage sram derailleur?

Short cage 10-24 casette

Posted: Jul 24, 2019 at 12:25 Quote
Question: I am thinking of getting the sender cf9 with fox parts or cf9 team with rockshox parts.

What do you think? I tested the cf7 with rockshox and i liked it more than the YT tues cf pro with fox components. The tues was sick the first runs but later the day very exhausting, probably because the setup was too hard.

Opinions?

Posted: Jul 24, 2019 at 16:27 Quote
I prefer the fox parts as there is way more adjustability, so you can really easily tune exactly how you want them to feel. Furthermore, the fox X2 is easily better. And the 40s are stiffer and about the same as a boxxer, It depends how specific you were with your setup

Posted: Jul 25, 2019 at 1:35 Quote
Hey guys, I have my first dh race in a couple of weeks. I just spent 4 days in the alps doing run after run to get it mostly dialed. And now I'm thinking about trying the long chainstay configuration. I'm pretty short 173cm on a medium. Have you guys tried it, what do you prefer ?
Cheers

Posted: Jul 25, 2019 at 1:51 Quote
I’m 176cm and I way prefer the long chain stay, I just find the whole bike way more stable

Posted: Jul 25, 2019 at 1:52 Quote
My bike is also a medium, it is a bit harder to get around stupid tight stuff but overall worth it

Posted: Jul 31, 2019 at 5:36 Quote
Harrythebearj wrote:
My bike is also a medium, it is a bit harder to get around stupid tight stuff but overall worth it

Good to hear...i'll try out this week end!!

Posted: Aug 9, 2019 at 6:15 Quote
Nice bike nicoSB!

I just recieved my Sender Al 6.0 yesterday! Heres a pic:
New bike

Im 190cm, 90kg kitted and ordered a Large frame! The stock 400lbs coil is abit soft for me, will order a 450/475lbs lnstead. Recon im about 40% sag atm. Correct me if im wrong but isnt this dhx2 coil 225x76(mm)?

According to the coil i recieved stock was 3.25"(=82mm). Im not very experienced in fox coils unfortunatly but it doesnt sound right?

Posted: Aug 11, 2019 at 10:59 Quote
That length of coil is fine, as long as the coil stroke is longer than the shock stroke then you’re fine. And wow you only got a large, I’m 175 and run a medium but would’ve sized up if I was doing more racing

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.014014
Mobile Version of Website