DVO appreciation and support thread (AKA the Ced Thread) - Pics, ride reports and discussion

PB Forum :: Bikes, Parts, and Gear
DVO appreciation and support thread (AKA the Ced Thread) - Pics, ride reports and discussion
Posted: Aug 12, 2019 at 17:27 Quote
Swivel on the new one coming to a forum near you

Posted: Aug 13, 2019 at 14:17 Quote
It's not the same ya dickhead!!!

Posted: Aug 14, 2019 at 3:00 Quote
Nahhh well spotted altho your comments are mind blowing

Hahaha

Bk on topic

Posted: Aug 14, 2019 at 6:07 Quote
Got my jade mounted last night! Did a quick lap on the push track and it’s definitely an improvement over the stock Rockshox. Can’t wait for a day at the park to tune it.

Posted: Aug 14, 2019 at 6:24 Quote
Holy sweeeeeet DAMN! That is 1 fine badass DH iller

Posted: Aug 14, 2019 at 6:25 Quote
Thought it waa an M16C at first judging on DT shape to seattube tt junction then thought GT cause of idler

Posted: Aug 14, 2019 at 6:26 Quote
Total surprise at Norco for bringing out a real nice looker

My drop was an ugly beast lol

Posted: Aug 20, 2019 at 10:47 Quote
getting my jade put back together with a fresh new look. still need to machine new eyelet with bearings

parts back from cerakote. didnt get as much copper look as hoping but this will all look sick when its on the new raw aluminum frame

Posted: Aug 20, 2019 at 10:54 Quote
So hot!! Want to touch the heiny!!!

Posted: Aug 20, 2019 at 11:10 Quote
whattheheel wrote:

thanks! was hoping for a more copper look but in person and it the sun it looks really really good. pics dont show it well at all. if anyone else wants their shock done i can do it in pretty much any color

Posted: Aug 20, 2019 at 11:29 Quote
ktm87 wrote:
getting my jade put back together with a fresh new look. still need to machine new eyelet with bearings

parts back from cerakote. didnt get as much copper look as hoping but this will all look sick when its on the new raw aluminum frame

Gorgeous

Posted: Aug 20, 2019 at 15:33 Quote
ktm87 wrote:
whattheheel wrote:

thanks! was hoping for a more copper look but in person and it the sun it looks really really good. pics dont show it well at all. if anyone else wants their shock done i can do it in pretty much any color

I'll send you the Trust fork and you can let loose on it!! Wait... lol

Posted: Aug 20, 2019 at 15:42 Quote
Go ahead send it my way! I'll for sure send you a fork in return. There is just no promise that it will be the same one

Posted: Aug 20, 2019 at 15:43 Quote
HHMMM... Seems Legit? Let's do this!!! lol

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.021925
Mobile Version of Website