DVO appreciation and support thread (AKA the Ced Thread) - Pics, ride reports and discussion

PB Forum :: Bikes, Parts, and Gear
DVO appreciation and support thread (AKA the Ced Thread) - Pics, ride reports and discussion
Posted: Aug 21, 2019 at 17:31 Quote
Sooo... when are the 29" Onyx SC's likely to be shipping?

I'm headed to Vancouver to ride mid/late September and thinking it might be the go to get one on the front for that. If not, I'll end up fitting a luftkappe or Smashpot in my 36 and then it's going to be less likely I'll be able to swap.

Posted: Aug 23, 2019 at 9:01 Quote
heinous wrote:

I'm headed to Vancouver to ride mid/late September and thinking it might be the go to get one on the front for that. If not, I'll end up fitting a luftkappe or Smashpot in my 36 and then it's going to be less likely I'll be able to swap.

Where did you order one? I am still waiting for it to appear on a website.

Posted: Aug 23, 2019 at 9:08 Quote
Branmuffin wrote:
heinous wrote:

Where did you order one? I am still waiting for it to appear on a website.
Whoever is interested send me a message

Posted: Sep 2, 2019 at 8:59 Quote
Just put a deposit down on a patrol with dvo diamonds! Waiting for the jade x to com out, anybody know when it will be available in the UK?

edit: and is there much difference between the jade x and the current one? do you think its worth the wait?

Posted: Sep 3, 2019 at 8:45 Quote
Got a Patrol with Diamond and Topaz on - it's mint! Might consider the Jade X next year though

Posted: Sep 3, 2019 at 11:20 Quote
Ill let you know how it is when i get onelol Salute

Posted: Sep 4, 2019 at 14:49 Quote
Theocr wrote:
Just put a deposit down on a patrol with dvo diamonds! Waiting for the jade x to com out, anybody know when it will be available in the UK?

edit: and is there much difference between the jade x and the current one? do you think its worth the wait?

The current Jade has HSC, LSC, and rebound adjustments. The Jade X will have a compression lever similar to the Topaz.

Posted: Sep 5, 2019 at 2:49 Quote
hi guys , i have a canyon torque with a non tapared headset and would like to replace my totem with a dvo emerald but the emerald has a tapered steerer tube , is it possible to replace the tube or it just can´t be fit on my bike ?

Posted: Sep 5, 2019 at 4:56 Quote
Blackmetalgoat wrote:
hi guys , i have a canyon torque with a non tapared headset and would like to replace my totem with a dvo emerald but the emerald has a tapered steerer tube , is it possible to replace the tube or it just can´t be fit on my bike ?

Try NDtuned, they sell steer tubes and also press them to the crown, in facebook page they have straight tubes, i don't know if there any differences for double crown forks.

Posted: Sep 5, 2019 at 7:23 Quote
dedicatep wrote:
Blackmetalgoat wrote:

Try NDtuned, they sell steer tubes and also press them to the crown, in facebook page they have straight tubes, i don't know if there any differences for double crown forks.

tanks men , i know them ive sent my dhx rc4 to them

Posted: Sep 6, 2019 at 5:23 Quote
Blackmetalgoat wrote:
Why go through all that trouble? Just put a Onyx Dc on there and you will be fine

Posted: Sep 6, 2019 at 9:07 Quote
Yeah an onyx but maybe he dont have £1600 big ones for just a fork lol

Posted: Sep 6, 2019 at 13:47 Quote
Yeahhhhhh boiiiii

Posted: Sep 6, 2019 at 19:15 Quote
Daaaaaaamn boi! Get onit like gromit and shag the f outta that suspension

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.011029
Mobile Version of Website