DVO appreciation and support thread (AKA the Ced Thread) - Pics, ride reports and discussion

PB Forum :: Bikes, Parts, and Gear
DVO appreciation and support thread (AKA the Ced Thread) - Pics, ride reports and discussion
Posted: Sep 7, 2019 at 3:56 Quote
finalgear wrote:
Blackmetalgoat wrote:
hi guys , i have a canyon torque with a non tapared headset and would like to replace my totem with a dvo emerald but the emerald has a tapered steerer tube , is it possible to replace the tube or it just can´t be fit on my bike ?
Why go through all that trouble? Just put a Onyx Dc on there and you will be fine

i really like usd forks

Posted: Sep 7, 2019 at 14:41 Quote
Is that an oil slick ti ring i seeeeee?

Posted: Sep 7, 2019 at 17:16 Quote
At the last NW cup race and it appears my new jade is leaking a fair amount of oil Frown . Just needs to hold together for two more runs (practice and race). Kinda bummed, I was digging how it rides.

https://www.pinkbike.com/photo/17712610/

Posted: Sep 7, 2019 at 17:41 Quote
Apparently the trunnion mount was loose I tightened it back by hand but has definitely lost some oil. Gonna put a channel lock and rag on it for a final snug...

Posted: Sep 7, 2019 at 23:16 Quote
DirtyHal wrote:
Apparently the trunnion mount was loose I tightened it back by hand but has definitely lost some oil. Gonna put a channel lock and rag on it for a final snug...
Send me a pm.

Posted: Sep 8, 2019 at 6:06 Quote
titaniumtit wrote:
Is that an oil slick ti ring i seeeeee?

Indeed!!!! been rocking that, stem, brake rotor and caliper bolts for almost a year already!!

Posted: Sep 8, 2019 at 9:06 Quote
That is schweeeeet! Good effort!

Posted: Sep 8, 2019 at 9:27 Quote
titaniumtit wrote:
That is schweeeeet! Good effort!

Awesome, Thanks!!

Posted: Sep 12, 2019 at 9:30 Quote
Branmuffin wrote:
I am looking at building out an Ibis Ripmo, wish they had an option to upgrade to DVO suspension (get on that one Finalgear)

Holy shit just saw that Ibis is running a DVO option on the Ripmo AF, with a jade or a Topaz. This is awesome.

Any plans to sneak into the carbon lineup with IBIS? I am planning on picking up a Ripmo frame but would 100% get the complete bike if I didn’t have to tear it down and put DVO suspension on.

Posted: Sep 12, 2019 at 21:50 Quote
Branmuffin wrote:
Branmuffin wrote:
I am looking at building out an Ibis Ripmo, wish they had an option to upgrade to DVO suspension (get on that one Finalgear)

Holy shit just saw that Ibis is running a DVO option on the Ripmo AF, with a jade or a Topaz. This is awesome.

Any plans to sneak into the carbon lineup with IBIS? I am planning on picking up a Ripmo frame but would 100% get the complete bike if I didn’t have to tear it down and put DVO suspension on.
Send me a pm.

Posted: Sep 15, 2019 at 6:47 Quote
Anyone have lime I9 hubs and can comment on how closely the green matches the DVO green on the anodized bits (valve covers, knobs etc.)

Posted: Sep 15, 2019 at 7:50 Quote
It's pretty much a perfect match

Posted: Sep 15, 2019 at 9:21 Quote
ktm87 wrote:

Thank you sir. Looks very close online, but damn has that thought cost me some $$ before with blues that look nothing like the online pictures.

Posted: Sep 15, 2019 at 10:18 Quote
Branmuffin wrote:
ktm87 wrote:

Thank you sir. Looks very close online, but damn has that thought cost me some $$ before with blues that look nothing like the online pictures.
The green that i9 uses is the same green that we use, the got the color formula from us, if you go onti my profile pics you will see how they match perfectly.

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.011390
Mobile Version of Website