DVO appreciation and support thread (AKA the Ced Thread) - Pics, ride reports and discussion

PB Forum :: Bikes, Parts, and Gear
DVO appreciation and support thread (AKA the Ced Thread) - Pics, ride reports and discussion
Author Message
Posted: Sep 15, 2019 at 10:37 Quote
Even my Spank green hubs are same green on ano bits

Try not forget most bike Co.s use same paint colours etc for same sorta use just with different name tags on

That is all!

Posted: Sep 16, 2019 at 10:29 Quote
Yeah, spank and one up are great matches for the DVO green

Posted: Sep 19, 2019 at 16:35 Quote
I guess I have to buy a Ripmo AF now.

Posted: Sep 19, 2019 at 18:14 Quote
prophet413 wrote:
I guess I have to buy a Ripmo AF now.

For real, I was planning on the Ripmo but now my world has been turned upside down by the Ripmo AF. Nobody around here is demoing it, and I haven’t heard when the Jade X version will be available. Decisions decisions.

Posted: Sep 19, 2019 at 21:02 Quote
Branmuffin wrote:
prophet413 wrote:
I guess I have to buy a Ripmo AF now.

For real, I was planning on the Ripmo but now my world has been turned upside down by the Ripmo AF. Nobody around here is demoing it, and I haven’t heard when the Jade X version will be available. Decisions decisions.

Mtbr forums are saying October got the Jade X.

Posted: Sep 19, 2019 at 23:00 Quote
I also heard @finalgear say October for the Jade X. And the Jade Twin next year

Posted: Sep 20, 2019 at 0:02 Quote
Whats the jade twin saying?
edit: didnt mean to put the a

Posted: Sep 20, 2019 at 8:58 Quote
Theocr wrote:
Whats a the jade twin saying?

^

Posted: Sep 20, 2019 at 11:19 Quote
kwapik wrote:
I also heard @finalgear say October for the Jade X. And the Jade Twin next year
This is true

Posted: Sep 22, 2019 at 15:05 Quote
maxlombardy wrote:

Neat.

Posted: Sep 22, 2019 at 15:11 Quote
maxlombardy wrote:

Just demod a Ripmo today. Rad bike, looks great with the DVO.

Posted: Sep 23, 2019 at 3:01 Quote
Holy damn that looks small!

Sure it handles fine as f though

Posted: Sep 23, 2019 at 9:39 Quote
Yeah, it's apparently a medium, but it does look tiny!

Dude is selling a few nice looking DVO'd out Ibises


Posted: Sep 24, 2019 at 19:57 Quote
maxlombardy wrote:
Yeah, it's apparently a medium, but it does look tiny!

Dude is selling a few nice looking DVO'd out Ibises

Look at that old thing ...


 
Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.014154
Mobile Version of Website