DVO appreciation and support thread (AKA the Ced Thread) - Pics, ride reports and discussion

PB Forum :: Bikes, Parts, and Gear
DVO appreciation and support thread (AKA the Ced Thread) - Pics, ride reports and discussion
Author Message
Posted: Oct 14, 2019 at 10:38 Quote
Yup you had a moment of unclear weakness lol

Posted: Oct 14, 2019 at 16:45 Quote
Plastic f & f

Go slap yourself B ;-d

Posted: Oct 16, 2019 at 8:12 Quote
Anyone know if a Garnet dropper is rebuildable? Or is it a sealed cartridge? Thanks

Posted: Oct 16, 2019 at 8:41 Quote
Slowgoat wrote:
Anyone know if a Garnet dropper is rebuildable? Or is it a sealed cartridge? Thanks
Whats going on with it? And yes its rebuildable
http://tech.dvosuspension.com/service-guides/garnet-service/

Posted: Oct 17, 2019 at 6:56 Quote
finalgear wrote:
Slowgoat wrote:
Anyone know if a Garnet dropper is rebuildable? Or is it a sealed cartridge? Thanks
Whats going on with it? And yes its rebuildable
http://tech.dvosuspension.com/service-guides/garnet-service/

Nothing yet, just Bought one direct from DVO and was curious. I like that I can do everything myself with these. Glad the Garnet is the same.

Posted: Nov 3, 2019 at 5:09 Quote
Any news when the Jade X will be released?

Posted: Nov 3, 2019 at 9:30 Quote
i think its meant to be in november, im waiting on one for the patrol

Posted: Nov 3, 2019 at 14:23 Quote
What size jade x do you need?

Posted: Nov 4, 2019 at 3:43 Quote
finalgear wrote:
What size jade x do you need?

200 x 57

215 x 63 or 216 x 64

210 x 55 metric

(Not decided on frame yet)

Posted: Nov 4, 2019 at 3:53 Quote
hairy-g wrote:
finalgear wrote:
What size jade x do you need?

200 x 57

215 x 63 or 216 x 64

210 x 55 metric

(Not decided on frame yet)
What frames are you looking at?

Posted: Nov 4, 2019 at 5:07 Quote
jamieridesbikes wrote:
hairy-g wrote:
finalgear wrote:
What size jade x do you need?

200 x 57

215 x 63 or 216 x 64

210 x 55 metric

(Not decided on frame yet)
What frames are you looking at?
Starling swoop / murmur
Cotic rocket / max

Posted: Nov 4, 2019 at 10:10 Quote
Preorders now open for the jade x (msrp 550)
Members here get a discount.

Posted: Nov 5, 2019 at 14:02 Quote
nice one man! Would it be possible to use the discount through my lbs?

Posted: Nov 5, 2019 at 20:27 Quote
Theocr wrote:
nice one man! Would it be possible to use the discount through my lbs?
No sorry Frown


 
Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.009422
Mobile Version of Website