DVO appreciation and support thread (AKA the Ced Thread) - Pics, ride reports and discussion

PB Forum :: Bikes, Parts, and Gear
DVO appreciation and support thread (AKA the Ced Thread) - Pics, ride reports and discussion
Posted: Dec 6, 2019 at 13:58 Quote
Thought as much - cheers to final

Lol at silly billy too :-)

Posted: Dec 6, 2019 at 14:03 Quote
titaniumtit wrote:
Thought as much - cheers to final

Lol at silly billy too :-)

Do it penis face!!! lol

Posted: Dec 6, 2019 at 20:39 Quote
finalgear wrote:
titaniumtit wrote:
Fm that is goooooorgeous!

Someone tell me why long travel forks require air release valves

Is it only if you’re on long descents afterwards or just a build up of air in chambers over time???
A little of both it helps equalize the pressure built up in the lowers and just helps keep the fork consistant and buttery smooth like Kim Kardashian's ass after a hot shower.

I guess you haven't seen it without Photoshop.

Not pretty.

Posted: Dec 7, 2019 at 5:11 Quote
Hahaha Final caught with his dirty pants down

;-d

Posted: Dec 7, 2019 at 7:41 Quote
reverend27 wrote:
finalgear wrote:
titaniumtit wrote:
Fm that is goooooorgeous!

Someone tell me why long travel forks require air release valves

Is it only if you’re on long descents afterwards or just a build up of air in chambers over time???
A little of both it helps equalize the pressure built up in the lowers and just helps keep the fork consistant and buttery smooth like Kim Kardashian's ass after a hot shower.

I guess you haven't seen it without Photoshop.

Not pretty.
Lol have you?

Posted: Dec 11, 2019 at 23:33 Quote
Hey guys,
I'm looking for a travel o-ring for a Sapphire, 32 mm stanchions, in the DVO green color. Anyone knows where I could order this? Can't find it online, most shops only sell the 35 mm version...

Posted: Dec 12, 2019 at 9:30 Quote
Did you ask DVO?

Posted: Dec 12, 2019 at 10:37 Quote
kwapik wrote:
Did you ask DVO?

Nop

Posted: Dec 12, 2019 at 12:26 Quote
TibZ wrote:
kwapik wrote:
Did you ask DVO?

Nop

That would be the first place I'd try. They are more than helpful - great customer service.

Posted: Dec 12, 2019 at 14:55 Quote
kwapik wrote:
TibZ wrote:
kwapik wrote:
Did you ask DVO?

Nop

That would be the first place I'd try. They are more than helpful - great customer service.

Ok, you're right, I will do that. Thank you.

Posted: Dec 16, 2019 at 13:21 Quote
TibZ wrote:
Hey guys,
I'm looking for a travel o-ring for a Sapphire, 32 mm stanchions, in the DVO green color. Anyone knows where I could order this? Can't find it online, most shops only sell the 35 mm version...

I contacted DVO, Geoff was fast to respond, but unfortunately it appears that they do not have a single one 32 mm o-ring remaining (and are not going to get / make them anymore in the future).

So if you have any idea how to get one, let me know... I didn't find any nice green colored alternative so far.

Posted: Dec 16, 2019 at 14:50 Quote
TibZ wrote:
TibZ wrote:
Hey guys,

I contacted DVO, Geoff was fast to respond, but unfortunately it appears that they do not have a single one 32 mm o-ring remaining (and are not going to get / make them anymore in the future).

So if you have any idea how to get one, let me know... I didn't find any nice green colored alternative so far.

https://www.amazon.com/s?k=32+mm+o-ring+green&ref=nb_sb_noss

Posted: Dec 17, 2019 at 8:03 Quote
TibZ wrote:
TibZ wrote:
Hey guys,

Probs have mine as it’s showing I’ve bottomed out lol :-)

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.005626
Mobile Version of Website