DVO appreciation and support thread (AKA the Ced Thread) - Pics, ride reports and discussion

PB Forum :: Bikes, Parts, and Gear
DVO appreciation and support thread (AKA the Ced Thread) - Pics, ride reports and discussion
Posted: Feb 24, 2020 at 22:39 Quote
brassmonkayy wrote:
@heinous bad news. Put the two mudguard side bolts into the Sapphire and tried to put the Diamond mudguard onto them, but the holes are too wide. Looks like the Diamond mudguard won't fit at all Frown

Arg. Looks like I’m making one.

Posted: Feb 25, 2020 at 5:59 Quote
heinous wrote:
brassmonkayy wrote:
@heinous bad news. Put the two mudguard side bolts into the Sapphire and tried to put the Diamond mudguard onto them, but the holes are too wide. Looks like the Diamond mudguard won't fit at all Frown

Let me know what you end up doing.

Edit: I remember seeing this a while back and there's a note on the page that they're developing one for DVO forks. http://www.rapidracerproducts.com/products/mudguards/proguard-bolt-on.html

Looks great, but the main issue for me is that my bike rack clamps down on top of the tire just in front of the fork so this guard would be in the way Frown

Posted: Feb 25, 2020 at 10:40 Quote
Hi guys. I need a bit of help: can anyone recommend me a decent online store based in europe that ships and sells dvo shocks, and is reliable and scam free.
Also if anyone has experienced the fox dhx2, can you tell me how would it compare to a jade coil/ jade x. I need a new shock for a new ultimate enduro build.

Posted: Feb 25, 2020 at 10:42 Quote
I bought my topaz on probikeshop.fr, as many other parts. Very good online store. They sell the Jade and spare parts from DVO. Send them an email if they do not have what you want in stock.

Posted: Feb 25, 2020 at 13:23 Quote
Uchwmdr wrote:
Hi guys. I need a bit of help: can anyone recommend me a decent online store based in europe that ships and sells dvo shocks, and is reliable and scam free.
Also if anyone has experienced the fox dhx2, can you tell me how would it compare to a jade coil/ jade x. I need a new shock for a new ultimate enduro build.
Im sure i can give you a better price

Posted: Feb 25, 2020 at 21:59 Quote
brassmonkayy wrote:
heinous wrote:
brassmonkayy wrote:

Let me know what you end up doing.

Edit: I remember seeing this a while back and there's a note on the page that they're developing one for DVO forks. http://www.rapidracerproducts.com/products/mudguards/proguard-bolt-on.html

Looks great, but the main issue for me is that my bike rack clamps down on top of the tire just in front of the fork so this guard would be in the way Frown

It’s a 2min job to cut the front portion off nice and clean.

Posted: Feb 26, 2020 at 15:47 Quote
Or if you got the bolt on its just an allen bolt on and off, that way you still get good coverage

Posted: Feb 27, 2020 at 14:12 Quote
We just got a shipment of Onyx Sc 29er's in if anyone is interested.

Posted: Feb 27, 2020 at 15:16 Quote
finalgear wrote:

That is a great fork!! rode Ryan one around and well... he have that bike dialed

Posted: Feb 27, 2020 at 15:44 Quote
its-chris wrote:
finalgear wrote:

That is a great fork!! rode Ryan one around and well... he have that bike dialed
Yeah thats my coworker, i think he just left there yesterday right?

Posted: Feb 27, 2020 at 15:47 Quote
finalgear wrote:
its-chris wrote:
finalgear wrote:

I have his bike bag at my house, so I guess not yet Razz

Posted: Feb 27, 2020 at 15:51 Quote
its-chris wrote:
finalgear wrote:
its-chris wrote:

I have his bike bag at my house, so I guess not yet Razz

Lmao hold it hostage

Posted: Feb 27, 2020 at 22:12 Quote
Any word on a new shipment of Jade X's

Posted: Feb 28, 2020 at 8:31 Quote
shred-zilla wrote:

Size?

Posted: Feb 29, 2020 at 6:27 Quote
finalgear wrote:
shred-zilla wrote:

Size?

230x65

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.006526
Mobile Version of Website