DVO appreciation and support thread (AKA the Ced Thread) - Pics, ride reports and discussion

PB Forum :: Bikes, Parts, and Gear
DVO appreciation and support thread (AKA the Ced Thread) - Pics, ride reports and discussion
Posted: Jun 19, 2020 at 3:10 Quote
Here is mine. Currently getting some green graphics made up for the frame and shock

Posted: Jun 20, 2020 at 14:29 Quote
Riyadh wrote:
Here is mine. Currently getting some green graphics made up for the frame and shock

Sweet ride. That would be nice if GG were still doing full alu frames.

Posted: Jun 21, 2020 at 10:12 Quote
WasatchEnduro wrote:
Riyadh wrote:

Sweet ride. That would be nice if GG were still doing full alu frames.

Thanks, Yeah, I got one of the last ones thankfully, before they launched the carbon one.

Posted: Jun 27, 2020 at 6:33 Quote
Selling out of stuff fast let me know what you guys need, remember you get special forum pricing on suspension.

Posted: Jun 27, 2020 at 14:35 Quote
finalgear wrote:
Selling out of stuff fast let me know what you guys need, remember you get special forum pricing on sispension.

Hey bro ,2 questions for you

I’ve ordered a ripmo af with a jade x

The stock spring at 450 will be to light so was going to buy a Sprindex I’m 100kg and quite an aggressive plough through rider I got the following from them , would you have a recommendation ?
We do two springs that cover your weight 490-560 and 550-610. Please follow the advice on the website to help determine which one is best for you. Both are in stock

No 2 bike ordered early may obviously supply chain all over the place atm are there any issues with you guys fulfilling demand with ibis ?

Thanks in advance for any comments you can say

Posted: Jun 27, 2020 at 18:03 Quote
makkag wrote:
finalgear wrote:
Selling out of stuff fast let me know what you guys need, remember you get special forum pricing on sispension.

The stock spring at 450 will be to light so was going to buy a Sprindex I’m 100kg and quite an aggressive plough through rider I got the following from them , would you have a recommendation ?
We do two springs that cover your weight 490-560 and 550-610. Please follow the advice on the website to help determine which one is best for you. Both are in stock

No 2 bike ordered early may obviously supply chain all over the place atm are there any issues with you guys fulfilling demand with ibis ?

Go for the 490-560 spring, and no issues with supply for ibis, they get orders filled by us before anyone else

Posted: Jun 27, 2020 at 19:15 Quote
Hey @finalgear - any changes to the S34 mud guard coming?

I had to ditch mine for winter, the scalloping means it only clears a 2.3 in summer. It’s a bummer, without it there’s room for a 2.5 and a zip tied mud guard.

Posted: Jun 28, 2020 at 0:50 Quote
finalgear wrote:
makkag wrote:
finalgear wrote:

Go for the 490-560 spring, and no issues with supply for ibis, they get orders filled by us before anyone else

Thank you very much !!

Posted: Jul 2, 2020 at 8:38 Quote
4th of july sale is over but you can still hit me up for your suspension needs.

Posted: Jul 2, 2020 at 15:51 Quote
finalgear wrote:
4th of july sale starts today hit me up for your suspension needs.

Is the sale on the DVO website? I'm looking for a Diamond D1 Boost 27.5
thx

Posted: Jul 2, 2020 at 17:11 Quote
rckwng wrote:
finalgear wrote:

thx
No its only through me and for this forum.

Posted: Jul 2, 2020 at 17:37 Quote
Has anyone tried the SPRINGDEX on their Jade or Jade X?

Posted: Jul 3, 2020 at 19:49 Quote
finalgear wrote:
rckwng wrote:
finalgear wrote:

thx
No its only through me and for this forum.

I’m interested in a 150-160 travel diamond. Can you get an onyx to go 150??

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.007860
Mobile Version of Website