DVO appreciation and support thread (AKA the Ced Thread) - Pics, ride reports and discussion

PB Forum :: Bikes, Parts, and Gear
DVO appreciation and support thread (AKA the Ced Thread) - Pics, ride reports and discussion
| Next Page
Posted: Oct 16, 2020 at 16:25 Quote
Diamonds and sapphires in stock, very limited quantity.

Posted: Oct 16, 2020 at 22:39 Quote
Any eta on the 29 Onyx SC D1?

Posted: 3 days ago Quote
Dkutassy wrote:
Uchwmdr wrote:
If you are so disturbed by a noise you dont ride hard enough

Where did I say the rattling sound was a problem for me? I just fixed it when I serviced the fork at 100 hours. Besides it shouldn't rattle. The OTT was supposed to come with grease on it from manufacturing but it didn't.

I just my brand new Onyx SC D1 and immediately noticed a spring noise as it moves deep into its travel. I think its not so much in the compression but rather when it decompresses (extends back out). Wondering if this is related and lacking grease as well. Other than that, the fork feels great. Will reach out to DVO tomorrow Monday.

It’s fine! Chill Winston

themiltonator wrote:
Dkutassy wrote:
Uchwmdr wrote:
If you are so disturbed by a noise you dont ride hard enough

Where did I say the rattling sound was a problem for me? I just fixed it when I serviced the fork at 100 hours. Besides it shouldn't rattle. The OTT was supposed to come with grease on it from manufacturing but it didn't.

I just my brand new Onyx SC D1 and immediately noticed a spring noise as it moves deep into its travel. I think its not so much in the compression but rather when it decompresses (extends back out). Wondering if this is related and lacking grease as well. Other than that, the fork feels great. Will reach out to DVO tomorrow Monday.

I would say 100% lack of grease on the OTT spring. There's nothing else in the fork that could cause that sound. Probably a good idea to check with DVO but I'd just ride it until the fork needs it's first service.

Posted: 2 days ago Quote
Dkutassy wrote:
themiltonator wrote:
Dkutassy wrote:

I would say 100% lack of grease on the OTT spring. There's nothing else in the fork that could cause that sound. Probably a good idea to check with DVO but I'd just ride it until the fork needs it's first service.

Thanks man!

Posted: 2 days ago Quote
Yh spring guide COULD be cracked but that can wait till service time

Posted: 1 days ago Quote
Question on OTT. I’ve been adjusting it only after deflating it, but I’m concerned I’ve over tightened it. I’ve tried ‘loosening’ if, but am feeling more than normal amounts of resistance. Hopefully I haven’t caused permanent damage? Advise for getting it back to its normal range?

| Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.005438
Mobile Version of Website