Craziest Bike or Bike Parts!!

PB Forum :: Bikes, Parts, and Gear
Craziest Bike or Bike Parts!!
Posted: Oct 24, 2013 at 17:23 Quote
Raggi-Boy wrote:
What we have here is an a-line and a very proud owner. I think the motorized system blends into the lines of the frame so elegantly. And the way the lefty creates that optimum head angle, I just don't understand why Norco didn't put them on the frame stock. And no, that's no luggage compartment, that is the battery pack for the discrete 5000 lumin LEDs and motor system. And by the way he leaves this high voltage machine submerged in water, and the way he tucks his shirt into his cargo shorts you can tell he lives his life on the edge. Plus with a seat that high up - you know he gets all the bitches.
My sides lol

Posted: Oct 24, 2013 at 17:33 Quote
I can honestly say that was an epic post. Well done raggi-boy!

Posted: Oct 24, 2013 at 17:57 Quote
that wolf moped/motorized bike...i would ride to school every single day with that

Posted: Oct 24, 2013 at 18:08 Quote
easternripper wrote:
that wolf moped/motorized bike...i would ride to school every single day with that

I started building them seriously, and opened up my own co. Just now getting situated with it. I should have my store front/shop open by spring, and web store open by x-mas. I'll also be (if I can swing the $$$$) distributing Dj/street specific MTB parts and components.

O+
Posted: Oct 24, 2013 at 18:41 Quote
Raggi-Boy wrote:

I'm diggin the dual sided pedals. One side for those days when you just dont give a f*ck! and one side for the days when you do, so yah snap in, slam that adjustable stem, tweak your helmet mirror just right and freakin giver with all the battery life you got.

Posted: Oct 25, 2013 at 0:53 Quote
we-are-138 wrote:
Why build that?
When you can rock one of these instead?

this man knows what life is abot

Posted: Oct 25, 2013 at 6:15 Quote
elanto wrote:
Fount a cool site about old rear mechs today through browsing the web
(...)
you know the rest, these are some of the weirdest and my favourites pretty cool eh ?

Nice stuff here, Elanto! Wink
Only missing this awesome derailleur:
Custom Shimano Dura Ace

Anyway, here's some more crazy stufff:

Posted: Oct 25, 2013 at 9:16 Quote
[/Quote]

because backpacks are to mainstream ey ?

#SWAG

Posted: Oct 25, 2013 at 9:48 Quote
Yeah, I'd just love to have 10kg on the side of the front wheel when commuting Madder

Magura Smile

Posted: Oct 25, 2013 at 10:07 Quote
Mr-Magura wrote:
Yeah, I'd just love to have 10kg on the side of the front wheel when commuting Madder

Magura Smile

if anything have it under the seat above the cranks in that huge void

Posted: Oct 25, 2013 at 10:19 Quote
elanto wrote:

if anything have it under the seat above the cranks in that huge void
couldnt have said it better myself

Posted: Oct 26, 2013 at 18:02 Quote
elanto wrote:

because backpacks are to mainstream ey ?

#SWAG[/Quote] all that empty room under the seat post....... I wonder how much flex that top tube gets

O+
Posted: Oct 27, 2013 at 15:29 Quote
pepperoni wrote:
elanto wrote:
Fount a cool site about old rear mechs today through browsing the web
(...)
you know the rest, these are some of the weirdest and my favourites pretty cool eh ?

Nice stuff here, Elanto! Wink
Only missing this awesome derailleur:
Custom Shimano Dura Ace

that mech is freaking sweet. I wonder if there person who designed that bike has actaully ever ridden more than a few days or more than a mile with a bike...

Posted: Oct 27, 2013 at 22:18 Quote
GTA V....My Hardtail AM bike....with like 16'' of travel, on a SC fork.

Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://prod.cloud.rockstargames.com/ugc/gta5photo/9217/i63YA9NyHUafJwCRsVThPA/0_0.jpg

Posted: Oct 28, 2013 at 5:42 Quote
debonis wrote:
GTA V....My Hardtail AM bike....with like 16'' of travel, on a SC fork.

Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://prod.cloud.rockstargames.com/ugc/gta5photo/9217/i63YA9NyHUafJwCRsVThPA/0_0.jpg

mo fudger !!, i was about to put a gta 5 pic on as well haha

Copyright © 2000 - 2023. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.017482
Mobile Version of Website