PB Forum :: Bikes, Parts, and Gear
Craziest Bike or Bike Parts!!
Posted: Jun 6, 2018 at 16:41 Quote
Banana hammock gets a new meaning!

Posted: Jun 13, 2018 at 14:04 Quote
had to put this up here:

photo

Posted: Jun 13, 2018 at 14:43 Quote
Well that looks slightly more exciting then spin class! I'd still try it though.

Posted: Jun 13, 2018 at 19:24 Quote
I'll just buy a pedal driven prop mod for a kayak since I'm not a gay Spaniard who wants to get out on the water in the least comfortable or efficient way possible.

O+
Posted: Jun 14, 2018 at 11:44 Quote
We have paddle bikes here for the water that I did once but remember when you’re riding trails you get shade and on the water there’s none, the sun is shining off the water the whole time and it’s kind of a tease that you’re sweating floating across water when all you want to do is jump in and cool off LOL.

Posted: Jun 14, 2018 at 12:02 Quote
Sunburn up your nose is not fun. Source - been on a glacier.
I'd imagine you'd have the same problem with that. As well as looking like a nonce.

Posted: Jun 19, 2018 at 8:43 Quote
Barkit wrote:
had to put this up here:

photo

Posted: Jun 19, 2018 at 19:01 Quote
"you can master the submerged launch in just a few hours"

but you only have an hour before the battery runs out - after that you're a fish bait statistic

my fav part was when they crossed wakes

Posted: Jun 25, 2018 at 15:09 Quote
Its like a Mad Max / waterworld scenario where weird bicyclesque contraptions are invented in order to get riders out of the dangerous roads... soon to be taken over by more giant motorized vehicles that accidentally kill people left and right. That being said, I can attest to the fact that a paddleboat was nothing short of amazing when I broke my collarbone and had no other mobile form of exercise. Sure felt great to spin around for a few hours and explore a lake.

Posted: Jun 28, 2018 at 0:25 Quote
VTwintips wrote:
Its like a Mad Max / waterworld scenario where weird bicyclesque contraptions are invented in order to get riders out of the dangerous roads... soon to be taken over by more giant motorized vehicles that accidentally kill people left and right. That being said, I can attest to the fact that a paddleboat was nothing short of amazing when I broke my collarbone and had no other mobile form of exercise. Sure felt great to spin around for a few hours and explore a lake.

Paddleboats are neat, my aunt has one up at her cottage....we take it up river occasionally.

Posted: Jul 8, 2018 at 15:30 Quote
You gotta give it to them, that they managed to introduce different gear ratios.

Magura Big Grin

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.029676
Mobile Version of Website