Craziest Bike or Bike Parts!!

PB Forum :: Bikes, Parts, and Gear
Craziest Bike or Bike Parts!!
Posted: Apr 15, 2019 at 12:07 Quote
mtbman1980 wrote:
wakiisapuddinghead wrote:
marlon-d wrote:
Never bother arguing with BBLB, it goes absolutely nowhere. I’ve been there. hahahaha.

Likewise, but I am bored and he was insulting so needed to be put into place.

If I remember correctly he responded to someone being insulting to him.....and good luck trying to put anyone in their place on the internet
Internet is not a barrier or Teflon wall for a*sholes

Posted: Apr 15, 2019 at 12:32 Quote
mtbman1980 wrote:

If I remember correctly he responded to someone being insulting to him.....and good luck trying to put anyone in their place on the internet
Where does one get one of these Teflon walls you speak of, I might need one in the future for a side project.

Posted: Apr 15, 2019 at 12:49 Quote
Duderz7 wrote:
mtbman1980 wrote:

Where does one get one of these Teflon walls you speak of, I might need one in the future for a side project.
Nasa

Posted: Apr 15, 2019 at 13:05 Quote
mtbman1980 wrote:

Point proven Salute

Posted: Apr 15, 2019 at 13:08 Quote
marlon-d wrote:
Never bother arguing with BBLB, it goes absolutely nowhere. I’ve been there. hahahaha.

It's adorable that that's what you think you were doing...

It's funny how you whiney little bitches get up in your feels, try to troll, look stupid, then try to play victim like I started trolling you instead of the reality of the situation. Get back under your bridge until you can muster up something coherent, or at least suitably entertaining. Beer

Posted: Apr 15, 2019 at 14:12 Quote
Sorry about that everyone, I may have started that off. It's all good fun till the 4th or 5th comeback, then it is suddenly really old and pointless. Anyway, what about some craziest bikes or bike parts!!

I'll start the ball rolling again with one of my personal favorites...

Hahahahaha Not my photo.

Posted: Apr 15, 2019 at 14:38 Quote
freeriderayward wrote:
Sorry about that everyone, I may have started that off. It's all good fun till the 4th or 5th comeback, then it is suddenly really old and pointless. Anyway, what about some craziest bikes or bike parts!!

I'll start the ball rolling again with one of my personal favorites...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNVslA7T2q8

Posted: Apr 16, 2019 at 0:45 Quote
badbadleroybrown wrote:
marlon-d wrote:

It's adorable that that's what you think you were doing...

It's funny how you whiney little bitches get up in your feels, try to troll, look stupid, then try to play victim like I started trolling you instead of the reality of the situation. Get back under your bridge until you can muster up something coherent, or at least suitably entertaining. Beer

I did. Beers on you.

Posted: Apr 18, 2019 at 16:38 Quote
secondtimeuser wrote:
With zero additional context, this back-and-forth is just plain weird to read.

Welcome to the wide world web forums

For our viewing pleasure,,,

I present Bblb vs somegerman dude and most others haha :-)

Posted: Apr 24, 2019 at 22:09 Quote
Finally had the chance to take this thing for a spin today on my lunch break. Felt super stable and planted. Loves to go fast. Didnt break when I jumped it either.

Bike

Posted: Apr 24, 2019 at 23:36 Quote
titaniumtit wrote:
secondtimeuser wrote:
With zero additional context, this back-and-forth is just plain weird to read.

Welcome to the wide world web forums

For our viewing pleasure,,,

I present Bblb vs somegerman dude and most others haha :-)
Bblb forgot the past. People who forget the past are forced to relive it. Naturally there would have been more gentlemen like ways to deal with such an item. Like a race or a meeting.

Posted: Apr 24, 2019 at 23:38 Quote
lance-h wrote:
Finally had the chance to take this thing for a spin today on my lunch break. Felt super stable and planted. Loves to go fast. Didnt break when I jumped it either.

Bike
How was it under extreme braking? Is it more a plow bike or agile and nimble line scalpel? And noise. What does it sound like?

Posted: Apr 24, 2019 at 23:47 Quote
Bike made little to no noise from anything but the tires which is always nice. I only had a few heavy braking scenarios when I rode the bike and it was super planted. You still get some brake dive but the wheel base grows when your deeper in the travel which made for some stable braking.

Posted: Apr 25, 2019 at 3:32 Quote
lance-h wrote:
Bike made little to no noise from anything but the tires which is always nice. I only had a few heavy braking scenarios when I rode the bike and it was super planted. You still get some brake dive but the wheel base grows when your deeper in the travel which made for some stable braking.
Could you easily get it off the ground for some quick line changes or was it more point and shooty like the new long bikes we have? And many thanks for the quick response. I would love to have a chance to try one here in EMEA.

Posted: Apr 25, 2019 at 5:20 Quote
lance-h wrote:

Do you know what anti-dive setting you were using? Since Structure didn't prototype prior to producing production molds, I had to design in some options. The four options range from a little more anti-dive than what seemed ideal on the proof-of-concept bike to an amount that's not too far from a telescoping fork's dive. The settings, if Structure left them as I designated them, are Max, Hi, Lo, Min.

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.025266
Mobile Version of Website