Craziest Bike or Bike Parts!!

PB Forum :: Bikes, Parts, and Gear
Craziest Bike or Bike Parts!!
Posted: Jul 22, 2021 at 0:36 Quote
badbadleroybrown wrote:
So... they basically invented a bike without a seat that's worse than a bike in every way it can be worse. That's millennial innovation for ya...

Haha Because no other generation has ever invented anything that didn't work...

Posted: Jul 22, 2021 at 1:16 Quote
spudlord wrote:
Haha Because no boomer has ever invented anything that didn't work...

badbadleroybrown wrote:
So... they basically invented a bike without a seat that's worse than a bike in every way it can be worse. That's millennial innovation for ya...

The millennial spud here can't even figure out how to reply to posts correctly... but sure, boomers are the problem. lol

f*cking typical.

Posted: Jul 22, 2021 at 2:03 Quote
badbadleroybrown wrote:
f*cking typical.
Haha no one is the problem, every generation in history has invented crap things is all I'm saying. Dead Horse

Also do accept my most humble apologies for not adhering to the replying regulations or where my reply landed, I have learnt from your feedback and I do hope you can forgive me.

Posted: Jul 22, 2021 at 7:59 Quote
Totally... every generation invents a few crap things, millennials are just unique in that y'all invented a whole crap generation.

Posted: Jul 22, 2021 at 8:05 Quote
Generation X is the best. Boomers on one side, millennials on the other and we are sat in the middle watching them blame each other for all the bullshit lol

Posted: Jul 22, 2021 at 8:13 Quote
deli-hustler wrote:
Generation X is the best. Boomers on one side, millennials on the other and we are sat in the middle watching them blame each other for all the bullshit lol
Facts... and I love it even more cause millennials aren't even smart enough to know that most of the time they get called out and come jumping back crying about boomers, they got called out by GenX lol

Posted: Jul 22, 2021 at 8:28 Quote
deli-hustler wrote:

badbadleroybrown wrote:
Facts... and I love it even more cause millennials aren't even smart enough to know that most of the time they get called out and come jumping back crying about boomers, they got called out by GenX lol

lol lol - totally....

Posted: Jul 22, 2021 at 9:39 Quote
Last I checked this wasn't a thread for politics or bitching. Can y'all stop? There's already a slew of cesspit threads you're all welcome to enjoy.

Posted: Jul 22, 2021 at 14:06 Quote
sherbet wrote:
Last I checked this wasn't a thread for politics or bitching. Can y'all stop? There's already a slew of cesspit threads you're all welcome to enjoy.

you're right. my bad Sherb... I just thought it was funny as I'm a GenX'r.

geared BMX bike is cool AF.....

Posted: Jul 22, 2021 at 22:34 Quote
sherbet wrote:

Sorry Sherb no one is allowed to disagree with bbb

Posted: Jul 22, 2021 at 22:36 Quote
NorCalNomad wrote:
sherbet wrote:

Sorry Sherb no one is allowed to disagree with bbb
Show us on the doll where your feelings were hurt.

Posted: Jul 22, 2021 at 22:54 Quote
badbadleroybrown wrote:
Because you've shown everyone your feeling doll plenty of times. Thats so ironically Very rich its hard to not laugh.

Posted: Jul 22, 2021 at 23:12 Quote
mtbtrekracer wrote:
badbadleroybrown wrote:
Because you've shown everyone your feeling doll plenty of times. Thats so ironically Very rich its hard to not laugh.
Could you try that again, except in English this time... I don't speak triggered millennial, sorry.

Posted: Jul 22, 2021 at 23:27 Quote
Wow.

Sooooo...

Them ceramic speed hollow pulleys are pretty crazy bike parts, right?

Copyright © 2000 - 2021. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.009621
Mobile Version of Website