Craziest Bike or Bike Parts!!

PB Forum :: Bikes, Parts, and Gear
Craziest Bike or Bike Parts!!
Posted: Jul 7, 2022 at 12:11 Quote
Oh sorry got a lil confused. The quickest way i know of is the sdg i beam system but it might be a bit before they release their dropper.

Posted: Jul 7, 2022 at 19:54 Quote
Would the Aenomaly SwitchGrade do the trick for you? Tool-free, dropper compatible saddle angle adjustment. Made in Canada. Expensive as fack.

Posted: Sep 4, 2022 at 14:48 Quote
Barkit wrote:

In all honesty, I don't think anyone was surprised at the outcome, if anything I'm surprised it lasted as long as it did. Bet a $250 hardtail would survive approximately 12.99 times longer.

Posted: Sep 4, 2022 at 19:12 Quote
This was a great video. I really like how there's no drama, this is civil service right here he knows he doesn't need the fame... take that amazon.

Posted: Sep 5, 2022 at 4:35 Quote
that dude is a trip to watch.

knowing that the end game from you're doing is to bin a bike takes some balls. Razz

Posted: Sep 5, 2022 at 9:48 Quote
Pilgrim is pretty entertaining indeed, every time he lands a trick on one of his contraptions he's like "sooo good, this bike is a dream".

My favourite part is always the "assembly" part though.

Posted: Sep 5, 2022 at 13:31 Quote
Another epicly decent vid from the Pill meister.

Though couldn't dare waste £250 knowing that it would no doubt break 10mins in roughly.

That could have bought a hooker and coke for a quick fix ;d

Posted: Sep 5, 2022 at 14:37 Quote
Barkit wrote:
Pilgrim is pretty entertaining indeed, every time he lands a trick on one of his contraptions he's like "sooo good, this bike is a dream".

Sledge hammer, hack saw and a kerb stone. All you need to fit new forks.

Posted: Sep 6, 2022 at 14:20 Quote
Barkit wrote:

so true...!

and the missing tooth bit must be a "f*ck it, it's just gonna get knocked out again..." move....

Posted: Sep 7, 2022 at 8:28 Quote
adm750 wrote:
Barkit wrote:

so true...!

and the missing tooth bit must be a "f*ck it, it's just gonna get knocked out again..." move....

No, that's a 'I'm British and don't care' move haha, I think it was nearly 20 years ago he knocked it out

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2023. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.016305
Mobile Version of Website